Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Is this a kink?

It would only be a kink if you are sexually turned on by it rather than it just being a lifestyle choice. It can be one or the other or even both.

siysiy said:
Hum, I am not really talking about diapers here I'm am talking about being a Little. Wearing Diapers is fine if that is what you are into, but being a Little is so much more than wearing something you feel comfortable in. I Love being a Little and the way I see the world even if that is neurodiverse. That is the big word for not being Normal.
Ah. Gotcha. I think it’s cool. Some of us likes to pretend to be characters like comics, some like to participate in military tactics, etc…

jamiejamie said:
Ah. Gotcha. I think it’s cool. Some of us likes to pretend to be characters like comics, some like to participate in military tactics, etc…
Little me plays Nintendo all day while big me builds boom booms and LARPs outside with them while pretending to touch grass. 🤣

I think to deny it is stimulating at some level is dishonest. But stimulating doesn’t automatically equate to sexual. It can, but that is not a given.

If it’s sexual there is a fetish component. That’s how that works. But it doesn’t have to only be a fetish.

I also view kink as something you pick up along the way that you try and like but could set it back down. Lifestyle is generally something that has always been with you. Both of those can have fetish elements - one is inborn and one is caught. One can’t be shaken and one can.

TL;DR: it can be but to insist it is only that/can only be that is inaccurate. Just my take.

Diapers seem to be the culprit that mixes everything up. They are comforting and emotionally intoxicating making you feel innocent and little but are also simultaneously physical stimulating to a mature adult body due to the location. Maybe against your will or maybe you just roll with it.

It's like AB and DL are two non parallel lines that intersect at a single point with diapers being that point shared between the two.

So it is a kink/fetish and it isn't at the same time.

Schrödinger's Diaper.

Last edited:
well if that's the case im weird strange and unusual i can live with that im proud to be a baby to be honest i get it norms will never understand but there are some who do get it one day this world will change this will be classed as a normal thing it just needs time some of the world has all ready opened up to it but these things take time aliso i dont c it as a kink but thats becoz i age regress but even if the world one day opens that door there will always be people who will look at it differently

Reactions: siysiy
LittleAndAlone said:
Little me plays Nintendo all day while big me builds boom booms and LARPs outside with them while pretending to touch grass. 🤣
What Broom, Brooms do you make? When I pretend I am a grown-up to get pocket money, I help make telehandlers like this one.

1689526832630.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleAndAlone said:
I don't want or need to be "merged" with LGBTQ+. I already have misgivings about innocent childhood things like rainbows and primary colors being appropriated and misinterpreted by people.

I do see the body dysphoria similarity though. I hate my adult body and want to be a cute fluffy little kid again so much. 🥺
I hate my adult body as well, my male gender and my adulthood. Mainly because I have so many medical issues now that I didn't have as a child. These prevent me from enjoying life or from any play sessions. I long for the less complicated years as a child where I was being looked after by my loving mother without a care in the world. I was so much happier in those days than now and yearn to return to them which is why I have become more interested in the AB scene in the first place. However I also feel like I'm the wrong gender as well just to make things worse but come from a generation that didn't tolerate anything much so I stayed as a male but still a CD etc.

I have also grown up through the 1970's and 1980's when there were far less tolerance for these differences than nowadays. I have seen a great deal of change in society over the decades so I imagine it will take time to change even now as the public become more aware of each facet of all of these differences from the 'norm'. With each new generation and with each older generation that passes away that attitudes will change and the public will regard all legal differences as the 'norm' and won't really care much about them. However change is hard for the older generations to keep up with as they were brought up with a different set of values and moral standards and anything that deviates from those will be difficult for them to understand, tolerate or accept.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
The word "kink" has several uses, but basically means a something eccentric or peculiar. It's commonly used to describe a vast number of sexual behaviors, but could also describe something completely non sexual or having nothing to do with humans, like a "kink in the road." I can't see a single objection to calling age play or regression kinky. It's just a little eccentric.

Last edited:
For me I fit into both but mostly it’s a comfort thing. I get panic attacks a lot, debilitating, crippling panic attacks. The best thing I’ve found that helps is sucking my thumb like a baby. I also find wearing diapers super comforting and relaxing. Regression is my number 1 coping mechanism for life… that and long hot showers

Reactions: Lillavenderbun, LittleAndAlone and siysiy
Just my thoughts on this . Being little , middle , Big for the most part is not kink or kinky , it is a part of who you are . On the other hand , you can be little , middle or Big and partake in kinky activities.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and siysiy
For some people I suppose it could be a kink but that’s only if it’s more age play/ role play in sexual nature. For me I consider myself to be a little and it’s not a kink because it’s not sexual at all. It’s just me doing what makes me feel safe and secure

• Love
Reactions: siysiy
I act the exact same as you!!! I always have!!! I don’t consider how I am to be a kink since I literally can’t stop because it’s literally me.

Back