Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes?

diaperabigale said:
yes it is wierd as you need to go to sleep for about 8 hours, so if you wear them 24-7 not only is it a wierd thing to wear them obsessivly, but also youll begin to stink- unless you bathe in them too lol
You know what I mean. I mean wear them all the time. Of course I would take them off when bathing or stuff like that.:ROFLMAO:
diaperabigale said:
What do you think is superior, women's clothing?... Generally women's clothing is lighter , brighter colours and designs. some clothing shaped to follow a woman's figure or enhance the figure to achieve a more feminine profile.
As long as the clothing is apropiate for public use and age appropiate then no one with give a crap about wht you choose to wear, unless where you go has a dress code eg smart/casual dress code.
obiously if you will get reactions if you dress like the photo ( taken from a Comedy programme that was aired in UK).

but if you want to buy, wear women's clothes,just do that.. if you behave wierd in a shop looking for women's tops for you, then you will get looks- mainly from security , thinking you might be planning to rob the place or some pervert looking to take clothing into the changing room to wxnk over...
All of that is good to know. Thanks.

Wear them all the time, no one cares. Plenty of women's clothing that no one would know are not men's.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
diaperabigale said:
obiously if you will get reactions if you dress like the photo ( taken from a Comedy programme that was aired in UK).
Rimmer going mad in Red Dwarf !!
Love that show !!
Thanks @diaperabigale !

Reactions: User74975
siysiy said:
Hi Kiddo.

I am confused and I know it's because I'm a Little.

Why do Grown ups give clothing a gender?

When I go to Gay pride seeing men/ boys in a dress or a skert is kind of normal a long with them having makeup on.

Also at Little meet up if a boy is wearing a dress it fine.

I think we should wear what ever make you comfortable.

Have you tryed high heels it's hard to walk in them . But fun to tryout if you have a boby like mine you have to have one that are made to take the wight.

If anyone does know why clothing is given a gender can you explain it to me. Please also why school shorts with a 40" waist cost so much?

Also why are adults so weird?

Hugs
lol if you are a little, then why are you going to adult venues such as Gay Pride, which is about Adult themes... anyway moving on to your next comment...

I wouldnt wear heals unless there was an event i was going to - not a fetish event, a regular event eg formal wedding...
why clothing has a gender.. i could explain but apparantly you are a little, not old enough to notice that a woman and a man have differing body structure, genitalia etc....
Adult sized school shorts come under fetish wear, so you are paying for custom , niche market interest which is probably a short production run, also size 40" shorts require more material than the same design shorts made for a child. You are also paying for the brand name too.. if its a popular fetish brand- its renouned reputation for quality will also command a price.
You could learn to sew and make your own from patterns..

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
Back