Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes?

When it was hot, that time my girlfriend put me on her denim skirt and her brand new low wedge strappy gladiator sandals.
I didn't had sweaty but while wearing a skirt. But I prefer shorts or ripped jeans. I don't like to show off my hatsune miku panties

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Meridee said:
Panties are made pretty on purpose so they can be seen, not hidden. OK, so I'm a bit slutty, but hey that's just me.
Absolutely they should be seen when appropriate. A bit slutty? Not at all. I'd call you adventurous and flirty.

oleman72 said:
After I retired all of my male clothes went away and now wear female clothes fulltime.
I couldn't retire all my male clothes; but, I'd like them to simply not exist when I'm in my own home. I'd look 100% ridiculous out in public wearing a dress, fishnets, and a stuffed bra (which is what I'm wearing at the moment). I don't want to scare children, the timid, or the faint of heart. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, I wouldn't want to live as a woman. I just want to wear their wonderfully delicious clothing as much as possible without embarrassing either my wife or myself. (y) Maybe if I had started this journey at 21 instead of 71 I'd have a different perspective. But, I didn't so I don't. I applaud you for doing this as you obviously wanted to. 👏👏👏

The only problem I have had with women’s jeans is that the pockets are small . That is a problem when you can’t carry a purse.

Reactions: dogboy and Angelapinks
Hi Kiddo.

I am confused and I know it's because I'm a Little.

Why do Grown ups give clothing a gender?

When I go to Gay pride seeing men/ boys in a dress or a skert is kind of normal a long with them having makeup on.

Also at Little meet up if a boy is wearing a dress it fine.

I think we should wear what ever make you comfortable.

Have you tryed high heels it's hard to walk in them . But fun to tryout if you have a boby like mine you have to have one that are made to take the wight.

If anyone does know why clothing is given a gender can you explain it to me. Please also why school shorts with a 40" waist cost so much?

Also why are adults so weird?

Hugs

Reactions: NinaAlex, Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
siysiy said:
Hi Kiddo.

When I go to Gay pride seeing men/ boys in a dress or a skert is kind of normal a long with them having makeup on.

Have you tryed high heels it's hard to walk in them . But fun to tryout if you have a boby like mine you have to have one that are made to take the wight.

If anyone does know why clothing is given a gender can you explain it to me. Please also why school shorts with a 40" waist cost so much?

Hugs
All of this is true. I mean why is clothing given a gender and why are adults so weird?

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and NinaAlex
siysiy said:

I agree, it makes little sense that clothing is associated with different genders.

It is convenient though, to help others see the true you, instead of what society decided who you should be, especially early in transition.

siysiy said:
Have you tryed high heels it's hard to walk in them
Nope, I have not. I'm not sure I'm interested in trying. I think it's one of those fashion oddities. Boots with a bit of heel seem interesting to me though.

siysiy said:

From Tanja (our system little):
Even though technically I am one… …beats me.​
I also find it weird that some of them insist that I'm a boy, because some doctor said so when I was born. What does he know, he just guessed from what he saw, but I'm definitely a girl. But all the adults insisted I must be a boy… …it made me miserable. The good thing about technically being an adult is that we can just do stuff, so we decided that we're going to transition, nearly two years ago, and now, when people see me, they see the truth, that I'm a girl. Still, some adults are weird about it when they find out, and some insist to call me a boy, to hurt me.​

Reactions: KittyninjaW and siysiy
I felt more comfortable wearing my girlfriend's ripped jeans and her low wedge strappy gladiator sandals during the summer.
Also I fell in love with chunky low heel peep toe booties for the autumn 🍂. I love to wear them with men's cargo pants and a leather jacket.

Attachments

• 81CjZmgmSOL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    81CjZmgmSOL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 5
Got to admit male clothes are boring and not much options about. Where as women have so many options available to them I’m sure we’re jealous of them. I’d happily were woman’s clothes 24/7 if I had the chance. Bras are my favourite 😍

Nope, given the choice I'd probably live out of the Soft Surroundings catalog.

My take on why clothing is given a gender; and, this is only a guess based on nothing other than my thoughts. There was a time when clothing was made for people based upon the work they did and their anatomy. Consider a blacksmith hammering away on an anvil while wearing a dress. Not going to work. Consider a woman wearing pants with the crotch seam rubbing on her more delicate nether regions. We can't have that - thus the dress. There was a time women only rode horses side saddle as it wouldn't be lady like for her to be straddling the horse with her genitals so close to the saddle horn. Yes, gender identification of clothing goes back to puritanical days. It's carried forward for obvious reasons. No real man would be caught dead in those frilly things women wear. And what woman wants to wear clothing that makes her look like a lumberjack.

Okay, so some of us guys actually LOVE wearing the frilly things assigned to women. And, gee, most women like wearing pants as that has become a women's fashion over the years. Some gals even like to wear more masculine clothes. too. Things are changing. It just takes time. I won't be alive when it becomes more common to see a guy wearing dresses/skirts and stockings without makeup and a wig (100% cross dressing); but, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the younger members here won't see it in their lifetimes. Basically, maybe in another 50 years or so.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Seasonedcitizen
My girlfriend is who made me to try on her pumps, her stiletto sandals, her ripped jeans, her denim shorts and her panties.
Then I asked her why she make me to wear panties and to wear her stiletto sandals, then she answered me that I look so sexy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diaper44
it is the only time l can feel relaxed and happy when l am dress in girly clothes and my blood pressure drops dramatically when l am dressed

KittyninjaW said:
Basically I already said this but, Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes? Becuse I do see a lot of people in women's clothes and I would want to wear them more than my male clothes, and sometimes I think that they are superior even though in some cases they aren't.
Womens clothes are so much nicer than mens. I've worn womens underwear for 40 years. Soft silky and smooth.

oleman72 said:
I find it not weird at all. Back in my working days I wore female 5 pocket jeans
to work just about everyday. I found them more comfy than my male jeans. Also
wore my full cut panties as well. After I retired all of my male clothes went away
and now wear female clothes fulltime.
I agree. if women can wear man cloths why not the other way
I used to wear womens jeans and shorts all the tim in public. and womens t shirts
ytthe one bad thing is womens jeans are a little short in the crotch and the pockets are a little smal

KittyninjaW said:
Basically I already said this but, Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes? Becuse I do see a lot of people in women's clothes and I would want to wear them more than my male clothes, and sometimes I think that they are superior even though in some cases they aren't.
I’ve often thought there is a link between cross dressing and a desire to wear womens clothing.
I personally don’t wear ladies attire but it wouldn’t bother me if I had to.

Davvyboy said:
I’ve often thought there is a link between cross dressing and a desire to wear womens clothing.
I personally don’t wear ladies attire but it wouldn’t bother me if I had to.
Sorry I meant to say link between cross dressing and wearing nappies !!
I’ve had a few beers this afternoon with a pal !

It's not weird at all, in fact I wish that I could be in female clothing 24/7. As for male clothing, I am not a big fan and prefer female clothing. I tend to spend a lot of time doing 'window shopping ' on Amazon, looking at female clothing and deciding which ones I like.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
Hello,

Oh dear, you have been snared, caught, captured, whatever way you want to look at it.

It’s too late for me, I have way more women’s clothes, shoes, underwear/lingerie, cosmetics, jewelry than my day wear.

Once it has you, it’s already too late.

Lucky for me I was (too late to enjoy it all) brave enough to risk it all and come out to my partner.

I can now be open, wear what I want, when I want from big girl to little girl, just not baby girl, a step too far I fear. 👗👠👙🥿

I would say it’s not weird but fun and if you can be open and share, very enjoyable. It shows you understand more and are more tolerant, dare I say it more compliant through fear of exposure!🤭

Is it strange? No, women’s choice of style, fabric, feel is just mesmerizing and wonderful, just enjoy it. I do! 😄

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Davvyboy and Seasonedcitizen
I wear women's cloths as much as possible. I will put on a dress in the morning when I wake up, and change when I go to work. Same in the evening when I get home. I'm trans, but haven't medically transitioned.
What is the link between gender nonconformity and wearing diapers?
...I guess that is the age old question.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Davvyboy and Seasonedcitizen
KittyninjaW said:
yes it is wierd as you need to go to sleep for about 8 hours, so if you wear them 24-7 not only is it a wierd thing to wear them obsessivly, but also youll begin to stink- unless you bathe in them too lol
What do you think is superior, women's clothing?... Generally women's clothing is lighter , brighter colours and designs. some clothing shaped to follow a woman's figure or enhance the figure to achieve a more feminine profile.
As long as the clothing is apropiate for public use and age appropiate then no one with give a crap about wht you choose to wear, unless where you go has a dress code eg smart/casual dress code.
obiously if you will get reactions if you dress like the photo ( taken from a Comedy programme that was aired in UK).

but if you want to buy, wear women's clothes,just do that.. if you behave wierd in a shop looking for women's tops for you, then you will get looks- mainly from security , thinking you might be planning to rob the place or some pervert looking to take clothing into the changing room to wxnk over...

Attachments

• red-dwarf-king-og-the-potato-people-1139132595.jpg
    red-dwarf-king-og-the-potato-people-1139132595.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KittyninjaW
Back