Is it strange how some ABs still curse/swear in real life?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Even though ABs (adult babies) like to age-regress through wearing diapers, watching kids TV shows/movies, using pacifiers/bottles/sippy cups, etc., yet when it comes to real life (including this website), some ABs still like to curse or swear. I have nothing against cursing/swearing, but I think I find it weird how some ABs still use bad words, even though they age-regress. How do you feel about cursing/swearing in a AB lifestyle?

Reactions: littledreamers333
Little Ones go in and out of their 'Little Space' . It's perfectly natural they will use bad words as their adult selves.

Edit: not all Adult Babies regress in age. Plenty of us use 'baby stuff ' while in an adult mindset. 🧸 🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: CaterpillarSick, RadioactiveSquirrel and LilxFawn
I mean... they're still people? Don't know why they would be expected not to curse just cause they're also little ones at times.

Reactions: Punku, CookieMonstah and LilxFawn
Let's not forget what the A stands for. We're adults. For me, swearing, even in my Little way, it just means I'm not at my absolute Littlest. I might fall into it later; I might not. I'm probably somewhere around the middle of my range, or worried about grownup stuff.

I'd like to add, I started cussing at around 12, because a boy I liked had a sailor's mouth. Don't start. You may never stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail and LilxFawn
We're not all babies 24/7, I can have quiet the potty mouth myself.

Reactions: NooNoo, LilxFawn and RadioactiveSquirrel
Hell, I cursed when I was a little kid and my mom would put a bar of soap in my mouth. I heard every word imaginable from my cousins when I was 5 or 6.

I will say once I’ve embraced my little side I do curse less, but I still curse. Some like to be bratty when they are little so cursing would be part of it to some.

Dayu*n, you don't @$?!&%in' say... ;)

(edit: oops, there goes "sweet & shy"...)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NooNoo and KitsuneFox
I don't see what's so strange about that; as others have said, an adult baby is still an adult, and besides, don't young children just love using new words they've learned, even if they are naughty?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: NooNoo, KitsuneFox, RadioactiveSquirrel and 1 other person
^^^ HE GETS IT!!! ^^^

• Haha
Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel, KitsuneFox and 68Bonnie
I know lots of bad words. Anyone wanna hear me say them? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: KitsuneFox and BobbiSueEllen
Four letter words are the best words! 💕

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
As others have said, we're adults.

Also, some families don't view those words as bad. My step kids have been allowed to say four letter words their entire lives and their parents have focused on teaching them to say kind things rather than avoid certain words.

I don't swear in littlespace, but I don't see anything wrong with people who do.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Well, we are all adults and adults curse. Heck kids even curse! This is the only place I censor myself to be honest. I have quite the sailor mouth, which I picked up from my mom lol. But yeah we’re all adults and not all in little/baby space 24/7 it’s more than ok for us to curse

I am fluent in English, profanity, and sarcasm. And I do not limit myself to English profanity. I am able to utter epithets in English, Spanish, German, and Russian.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: KitsuneFox, RadioactiveSquirrel and LilxFawn
Damn. I say bad shit all the fucking time.

But seriously:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Let's not forget what the A stands for. We're adults.

Uh, yeah. Apparently that needed saying...? 🤷 Obviously some of us are "in character" more often and for longer than others, and there are a relative handful who really do live it, but most of us are babies (or littles) as a diversion or an escape. We're adults more often than not, though we might begrudge the need.

Also, ADISC doesn't really condone or support ageplay while online. People stop by in diapers all the time, of course, and typing with a pacifier in one's mouth is totally doable, but otherwise we're expected to interact as adults.

And adults do tend to drop the F-bomb from time to time, as passions dictate.

Reactions: LilxFawn and KitsuneFox
I think it varies from person to person

I would find it weird if they were swear while regressed, especially to a younger age; unless they want to be punished by their CG/Mommy/Daddy for it.

However if they were Diapered and not necessarily regressing that's not odd at all

dogboy said:
Hell, I cursed when I was a little kid and my mom would put a bar of soap in my mouth. I heard every word imaginable from my cousins when I was 5 or 6.
It. . . It was. . . Soap poisoning!

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and RadioactiveSquirrel
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It. . . It was. . . Soap poisoning!

My favorite Christmas movie ❤️

Back