Is Diaper Punishment a thing?

Lewis Badger said:
Such a heavy handed punishment for such a small infraction? I mean, the appropriate punishment would've been to keep you inside right? Going overboard to assert authority feels petty.
You are right on. I questioned that for many years. It was way too extreme to be normal. Having developed a fetish later on, I felt I was crazy for wanting to re-live the terrific trauma and couldn’t understand that either. I finally went to counseling, looking for answers, and the counselor thought the woman had some mental issues of her own.

Possibly, she had experienced being disciplined with diapers as a child or perhaps she had a bad experience with a man and took it out on me. Whatever the reason, I do remember the hateful pleasure she had at seeing me degraded. The moment I would calm down and show signs of getting use to the punishment, she would find some new way to increase the humiliation. The look on her face told volumes that she really enjoyed seeing me tormented and shamed to tears.

What really concerned me later on, was what effect it might have had on her daughter whom she had involved in my debasement. Many years later, when I found her (the daughter) on the Internet, I discovered she'd been married three times and had four boys and one girl between them. I often wonder if she punished her boys with diapers following in her mother’s footsteps. If she did, I can only imagine the hell the boys went through. Might even have been the reason for failed marriages.

As for me, it did the opposite. I am so protective of any other child going through what I did, I feel compelled to rescue them. Guess that’s some good that came out of my traumas.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and GabyinPurple
thediaperedhusband said:
It’s a form of child abuse, so I hope nobody has actually experienced this.
Yes. And when it’s happening you have no idea what’s going on or that it’s actual abuse it just lingers as a weird eery memory that pops up occasionally. And sometimes it leads to liking diapers , like me. Kind of having to believe something is okay because you couldn’t change it otherwise even if you really fucking wanted to.
So while it is a fantasy to some people having this happen to them just know it’s traumatic and confusing for kids. The kid earns their way out and becomes potty trained. I’m sure parents are proud at that point only to get actually humiliated by those same people down the road. It’s messed up especially when you get to their age as an adult you see how truly wrong that is or was.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GabyinPurple and oriskani
I've never been punished for accidents and forced to wear diapers, especially since my parents somewhat knew about me liking them after I was potty trained. I've known about kids who wore diapers in school, but that's because they actually needed them.

If you mean being put back into a diaper as a punishment for having an accident then yes I did when I was a kid, in the 80s, whether a punishment or precaution. I remember to this day being put to bed in one of younger sisters nappy’s after wetting my self that day. I don’t remember this as a bad thing at all. I remember how good it felt and how I had missed the feeling of the padded bullkiness between the legs. I can’t remember if I wet it or not, but I think this occasion was where my obsession with nappies come from

My mother used diaper punishment often for 3 years when I was about 7. I'd be outside playing and wait to long to head home to pee and end up peeing my pants. She'd get mad and I was put back in my cloth diapers and plastic pants for a week. I would be treated like a baby and teased by my parents and brother and sister. She'd give me back my pants warning me it would happen again if I showed up having wet my pants. Of course it happened again and again. I was about 10 when she finally figured out I liked being back in diapers and babied then stopped using it as a punishment.

Reactions: GabyinPurple
I was never "punished" by being made to wear diapers; I was expected to wear them for protection against waking up in a wet bed and/or wetting my pants when out in public. I still follow the American Express rule: "Don't leave home with out them". And of course, the first rule in my house is "Diapers and rubber pants on any time I am in bed".

I was forced to wear them when I was a bedwetter. But I don't think that is considered diaper punishment.

^^^^^
I enjoyed wearing them even though I was forced to.
But there were a few times I didn't feel like wearing them and was threatened with a spanking if I didn't let my mom put a diaper on me.
One time it actually happened. lol
But other than those few times they were cool and laid back about it.

Last edited:
They liked to show me up in front of my two older sisters. Verbally and physically. I was already 5 years old at the time and often wet the bed. Sometimes I had to stand in the corner in my diapers and rubber panties and wait until our nanny got a bath ready for me. There were also often loud words and I was called a bedwetter or laughed at. The worst was when my parents had visitors and they talked openly about my bedwetting and told them that I still had to wear diapers and rubber panties.
I got cheeky and told my parents off.
Then my father took me by the ear and led me into the nursery, took off my pants and put me tightly into the thick molton diapers and tightened my rubber panties.
Then he pulled me outside by the hair on the back of my neck and presented me to the strangers.
Hopefully that will teach you a lesson in giving such cheeky answers.
People were amazed, grinned and made embarrassing comments.
Things like that happened again and again.

• Sad
Reactions: Napincolove
furry121 said:
Yep.. ahh the 90s such simple times lol

I wouldn't mind going back to the 90s. lol
Best decade ever.

well, back when i was grade school, i know my dad was not happy with it and would not ever want to even hear about it. I know when on vacation a couple times mom needed to get more diapers and dad was more than annoyed about it, and there was a lot of teesing from brother (Older), and whilst my mom wasnot real fond of it, and she would bring me to the pharmicist and try seemed any hair brained idea about getting it to stop, from not being allowed to drink, to taking herbal medicines and alike...I cant even count the amount of times she would ask anyone she talked with about ways to stop it...

Not really punishment, but she didnt need to show me to a pharmicist to get some over the counter herbal stuff, nor bring me with if was need to get them, sorta felt like a punishment when i'm dragged with to get them and such...

Albeit it was the 70's also...

I was threatened with a good couple of times after pooping my pants. I remember being told, that this is the last time. Once more and you be put in nappies again but nothing ever happened.

Here in the UK some parents have stocked potty training the children.
So older kids wear diapers.
But a wouldn't exactly call it punishment. It's more like laziness.

Pika123 said:
Has anyone been diaper punished as a kid or is it just a ABDL thing? I've only really come across it in fantasy ABDL stories and was just wondering if it extended into the real world. And if it is a thing, and you had it as a kid, what did you do to get the punishment?
Absolutely terrible behavior, yes it goes on and people who treat their children with that kind of stupid, idiotic, and unnecessary cruelty should be jailed and they are, thank goodness, it's child abuse.
Spanking too, if my country could see how sexualized spanking is today do you think it would exist in public schools, of course not...
It's not the adult babies and spanking enthusiasts that are wrong and bad, it's them....
Sorry, adult babies can be passionate about stuff...

Reactions: Pika123 and Napincolove
Back in the 60s was put back into diapers, don't really remember reasons. Usually spanked first so must have done something wrong. Seemed pretty common in our community, even remember being sent to school diapered once, memories fading and not sure where fetish fantasies take over, but It did happen back then. That's life, don't think they meant any harm, just a way to deal with kids. I've made it so far, even with my problems.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I can assure you it was real in the 70s. I was trained and my parents had saved all the cloth diapers, puns,plastic pants. A neighbor girl and I were playing with them once I was 5 at the time,and I was told to leave them alone or I would have to wear them. Of course we did it again and got caught. My mother held true and diapered me,and I was made to use it but just for pee. After this she decided to still use them as punishment simply for bad behavior. Summer was the worst because they were 24/7. I wore them outside to play,to the store,everywhere. I always had to use them when I had to pee. It finally stopped when I was 9 or 10 and they didn't fit anymore.

Reactions: utjerry, Angelapinks and Nottylu
Stillinlove68 said:
I can assure you it was real in the 70s. I was trained and my parents had saved all the cloth diapers, puns,plastic pants. A neighbor girl and I were playing with them once I was 5 at the time,and I was told to leave them alone or I would have to wear them. Of course we did it again and got caught. My mother held true and diapered me,and I was made to use it but just for pee. After this she decided to still use them as punishment simply for bad behavior. Summer was the worst because they were 24/7. I wore them outside to play,to the store,everywhere. I always had to use them when I had to pee. It finally stopped when I was 9 or 10 and they didn't fit anymore.
I was never punished with diapers; they were just an accepted part of my wardrobe given that I was a frequent bedwetter and occasional pants wetter.

Reactions: Angelapinks
My mom threatened to put me back in diapers once but she didn't follow through. That was my lightbulb moment however and that started my desire to wear diapers.

Reactions: Jamas and Angelapinks
Will read the rest of this post later when I have time but just wanted to add my thoughts and story.

Yes diaper punishment is a thing and apparently a lot more common than you'd think. It is definitely child abuse and should not be used as a punishment on a child. Though I can kinda see how some parents may feel it is suitable and I can understand the thought trains they have that leads to it, it is still wrong and can be incredibly traumatic for a child leaving life long emotional damage.

I imagine some parents may even think "well we don't agree with spanking that's horrible but putting them in a diaper is harmless enough and will make them think twice" but even though it is not physically harming a child like a spanking would the humiliation and degradation this kind of punishment causes actually does more, deeper and longer lasting damage to a child's psyche.

Now as for my own story.

Back when I was around 7 my parents broke up (and it wasn't amicable) my dad moved back in to his mothers house and I would see him on weekends. One particular weekend after he picked me up from mums we had planned to go straight to a playpark local to him for a bit and then into the nearby pub for a nice lunch.

We got there and after a little while at the park with him watching my climb and play I had a sudden and very strong urge to poop, I ran over and told him this as I was fidgeting about trying to hold it in and he said let's get to the pub then and you can go there. We started walking back to the car but when we got there it was too late, I hadn't even got the door open when my backside exploded and I filled my pants.

Now bare in mind I'm 7, been potty trained since 2 and hadn't had an accident (Except one time he didn't know about when I was 5) for 4 years. Well he flew off the handle shouting and having a go at me and getting angry, we get in the car and he starts driving still telling me off and saying how only babies poop themselves but rather than drive to the bar or even back to his house where I can get changed (I'm supposed to be there all weekend) he starts taking me back to my mums, telling me on the way I should be in nappies if I'm going to shit myself lie a baby.

Once we get back to mum's he yells at me to go get cleaned up and I hear him shouting and arguing with mum downstairs, When I come back down he tells me to lie down, takes off my pants and trousers and starts to put one of my sisters flat Terry nappies on me (she's barely a year old at this point) and then as he leaves shouting at my mum tells her to keep me in nappies the rest of the weekend as punishment before slamming the door shut.

She didn't of course, the nappy was off again before he had fully pulled away but that whole experience was incredibly traumatic and had me in tears, I was so scared and upset by it and hated every moment. What made it worse I think is that this was really quite out of character for my dad to get like this, at least that I knew at the time.

Nothing was ever mentioned about it again and I think both of my parents have forgotten this happened (I know my mum had) but I am now certain that's where my interest in ABDL began because it was only after that point that I really began noticing nappies around me and getting curious about them and it was within a year of that experience, shortly after mum and us moved house that I began experimenting with peeing and pooping my pants on purpose.

So for me, in a weird sorta way "Thanks dad! I possibly never would have discovered this love of nappies without you" lol

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Hello,

Answering the original question, I’m sure it is and if it were not, it should be. 🤭

I’d just love my female partner to chastise me for dribbles in my pants/panties, tell me it’s nappies/diapers for the day!

With ridiculously noisy baby panties in shocking pink, way too big for my boy trousers of course.

Forced to wear a ridiculously short skirt to accentuate my sissy baby status.

That would be heavenly diaper punishment.

Jenny x ❤️

Back