Is Diaper Punishment a thing?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone been diaper punished as a kid or is it just a ABDL thing? I've only really come across it in fantasy ABDL stories and was just wondering if it extended into the real world. And if it is a thing, and you had it as a kid, what did you do to get the punishment?

Reactions: ibleien and chrischrischris
It’s a form of child abuse, so I hope nobody has actually experienced this.

Reactions: PaddedMI, dl015, DiaperVapor and 10 others
There are a number of news stories mainly from the US featuring diaper punishment but not like the stories you can read of being kept in them or being reduced to a baby.

More used to humiliate and degrade the child, making them feel worthless and then getting mocked for being a baby and not being able to do anything independently - some stories were due to bad grades, bad behavior, accidents at school... it’s child abuse and a really harsh punishment to use on a kid because it’s both physical and emotionally demanding as well as being just degrading and humiliating and other kids will use it to bully and name call the poor child that is being abused.

I think ABDL stories feature it a lot due to its humiliation and regressiveness also in every story written the subject of the punishment comes to enjoy it and love it but is also cared for and loved by the care givers. Unlike in the real world where the parents (speculating) probably physically restrain and beat the child while putting them into a diaper before humiliating them, with the accidents in a school setting the teachers are probably just going with an option to hand but parents see it as degrading punishment and a step back for the young children.

Reactions: dl015, DiaperVapor, LatinLex and 3 others
I remember once when I was around age 7 I was threatened with diaper punishment, it was a snow day, but the snow turned to a light ice pellet / rainy mix thing, I was in my basement with my sister watching tv and my friend called and asked if I could go outside sledding with him and the other neighbor kid, I guess initially my mom said no, but being a 7 year old I started whining about it, she finally caved and let me go, but threatened me that if it was raining outside and I stayed out when I would come back home I would be punished and treated like baby with diapers and stuff. An empty threat by her, but childhood with my mom was a little strained at times, I think she had hormone issues and additional stress by me and my older sister would trigger her sometimes, still never as bad as other kids stories, had a very happy childhood.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I've read quite a few on Voy Forums. Although most wasn't labeled as punishment, it sure looked like it. :(

No. In the '60s and '70s, diaper punishment was quite real. I had a cousin who was diaper-punished regularly for accidents (he had incontinence issues, his parents were too lazy to do anything clinical about it), I saw him wearing either Pampers or then cloth when he had gotten too big for the toddler Pampers in the then-purple-edged box. I was threatened with it frequently by my own parents, even had a box of 12 toddler Pampers on the top shelf of the hall closet "awaiting" me if I slipped up...a visual warning. The Pampers eventually vanished before we moved out.

• Wow
Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl, ibleien, chrischrischris and 1 other person
12srepaid said:
I've read quite a few on Voy Forums. Although most wasn't labeled as punishment, it sure looked like it. :(
This is likely just fantasy talk.., There have been people on here that have posted about it as well and got there posted deleted because that is all it was.

PaSS said:
This is likely just fantasy talk.., There have been people on here that have posted about it as well and got there posted deleted because that is all it was.
Well possibly true, but that also depends on which voy forums, you were reading. I was reading on "Incontinence and Diapers".

12srepaid said:
Well possibly true, but that also depends on which voy forums, you were reading. I was reading on "Incontinence and Diapers".

With that being the forum name... I still stick by the original statement

I remember being punished by being made to wear diapers at least twice; and I remember being threatened on at least 3 other occasions. The actual punishments were when I was really young so the memory is vague, but the last time I was threatened was in kindergarten. I later promptly stole the diaper, wore it anyways, and used it. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: SoggyRunner, trevor0160, fancyferret and 1 other person
My mom threatened to put me back in diapers when I was four and that kicked off the whole idea that I would have loved to be in diapers again. Unfortunately we were having company that night and I didn't want them to see me wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Teddy, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I was sent to school diapered at age 6 for wetting the bed. Another time diapered in front of my sisters and brothers( their were 6 of us kids) for wetting the bed at age 12 or 13. I had other accidents that I wasn't diapered for just yelled at.

Last edited:
Nappy punishment is more normally associated with the Dom/Sub scene. Where for whatever reason the dom will put a nappy on a sub and usually deny them the use of the bathroom. I have also heard that some sissies like to be forced to wear nappies with frilly waterproof pants.

I vividly remember being put in a diaper once for reasons not having to do with accidents at all. I was probably about 3 or 4, fully potty trained, and refused to brush my teeth one night, so my parents put me in a diaper and told me I could take it off after I brushed. Being that I was a bedwetter (and would remain so on and off until I was about 10) the thought of wearing diapers was embarrassing, so I did as I was told and the diaper came off.

Almost all the ones that rise to the news involve locking kids away or other horrific abuse, as PBL does. It's not possible to tell how much doesn't get noticed because it doesn't quite rise to the level of abuse. My wife when she was an assistant in a special ed class had one child who the parents couldn't be bothered to toilet train. As with these others there were other issues involved. The child was placed in an adoptive home and got normal in a hurry.

I searched old news stories on such things. Of course, that doesn't count any of the "if you wet the bed I'll make you wear diapers today" type thing that doesn't get noticed outside the home or coupledwith other abuse.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
thediaperedhusband said:
It’s a form of child abuse, so I hope nobody has actually experienced this.
Yes!
It is a form of Child Sexual Abuse.

Reactions: dl015, LilxFawn and Pika123
I remember wetting the bed as a young kid (but old enough to not be wearing diapers) and my mother shouted at me, put a diaper on me and sent me back to bed once the sheets were changed. I remember crying at first because it was a punishment but then really enjoying the diaper once I was back in bed, especially how soft and crinkly the plastic was (this is a vivid memory). My parents had a huge argument over this and a few hours later my mother came back to my room to remove the diaper.

Another occasion when my mum decided to eventually throw out the baby diapers in my room she pulled my pants down and said "let's see if these still fit you" in which I secretly wanted to know, but refused out of embarrassment with the whole situation. I was probably around the age of 6 or 7 at the time.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
My brother was threatened with nappies when he was younger as he often wet the bed. Like others have said it's a form of child abuse, as it is meant to be degrading and to make a child feel bad, like they are a baby so it's emotional abuse.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
When i was little like 4 or 5 in the 80s my mother threatened to put me back in diapers cause I was having accidents quite alot (autistic so slow training) She actually followed through with it a few times till I was trained. She was very repentant about it in my older teens and adult years even if she had no reason to be since i secretly loved her doing it

Reactions: trevor0160 and thefurealfriends2
Growing up in the 1960's and early 1970's it was a different time and yes being punished by being made to wear nappies did happen and was certainly used as a threat. I was a nightly bedwetter and my Mother used the wearing nappies to school threat often. She never carried it out though. The one thing she would do was make me wear nappies on long car journeys in ase I wet my self. This was a great source of amusement to My sister who was completely dry by 2 years old.

Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl and KittyMerriweather
Back