• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

JaberandCamgar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I discovered this page from a friend of mine on DeviantArt: @Rotommowtom (and I've always liked his art style too). I've always had a diaper fetish, specifically DL, for just about as long as I can remember and only recently got to the point where I actually ordered diapers and started wearing them. And it has been only even more recently that I have been exploring online ABDL communities.

I'm hoping that I can have some meaningful conversations with other individuals that share my kinks and maybe find a couple of friends.

Reactions: KBoy, Sealander and JunkyardDog1
Hello Jeremy, welcome to the community. Thank you for your introduction.

Reactions: JaberandCamgar
Welcome and enjoy

JaberandCamgar said:
Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I discovered this page from a friend of mine on DeviantArt: @Rotommowtom (and I've always liked his art style too). I've always had a diaper fetish, specifically DL, for just about as long as I can remember and only recently got to the point where I actually ordered diapers and started wearing them. And it has been only even more recently that I have been exploring online ABDL communities.

I'm hoping that I can have some meaningful conversations with other individuals that share my kinks and maybe find a couple of friends.
Hello welcome here

Welcome from the UK, I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the community! How long has it been since you actually started wearing?

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for your introduction.

Welcome to ADISC, I look forward to reading your posts @JaberandCamgar 😺

NudistMD said:
Welcome to the community! How long has it been since you actually started wearing?
July 2021, just after my 29th birthday, was when I ordered my first stash of diapers.

Reactions: NudistMD and KBoy
Back