• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on a munch are to start small and expand over time by word of mouth. I think it is less intimidating to meet a handful of people rather than a crowd of 20 or more. I suggest a place where we can mostly talk with a small amount of privacy, since I imagine we will want to talk about our "peculiar" interest. I am new to the Columbus area, so don't know a lot of great places, but wonder about something like a Dave and Busters? They usually have a large dining area where we could talk with a little privacy, then later we can go to the game room or bar if people want.

Bowling is great, IF we can have a lane away from other bowlers. Not sure I want to be talking about diapers at a bowling alley. A movie is great, although we can't talk much during the movie. Some theaters have a bar area where you can get drinks and snacks before the show - such as the Polaris Cinemark theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the double post, but any of you guys interested in a small gathering Munch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to go to dave and busters. Or chuckie cheese. Hugggles

How about Dave & Busters? There's one in Hilliard and one in Polaris, which one? Have any dates in mind?

I live in north canton so as of right now i am getting rdy to have wrist surgery for carpal tunnel syndrom. If you have yahoo or skype we can collaberate a date and time for idk ur schedule i work 2-10 mon-fri and sometimes sat 10-3

Wow, North Canton is quite a drive for you. If we meet in the Columbus area, the Polaris location would be slightly closer. I work regular hours 8-5 Mon-Thurs, but I am off Friday's. I also have flexibility on the weekends. I am Little2Roo on Skype. Hope we can work something out, but maybe after your surgery.

I just sent u a freinds request on skype if i got the user name correct

Well i am sorry i personally have been dormant i have been super busy

dondl2 said:
I am N- NE not far from Columbus. ( P.S.) Hi diapernh

Hello don

I am in the Columbus area for work through the week and on weekends I can come to the city....

I am diapernh on fetlife, Kik and Instagram

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to chat with me my kik is mickeymousesleeps11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back