• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction - Bunchie :)

Bunchieboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone 🙂

I've been a LONG time lurker online both here and more recently on r/ABDL. After reading so many positive, uplifting posts and comments I've finally found the courage to step out, connect with others, and find community.

I'm a 28M from Eastern Canada, online I got my Bunchie - a cute name my wife and I have been calling each other pretty much since we met now 10 years ago. I've always had a strong fascination with diapers and since I was a teenager I've been indulging and exploring what I like in ABDL. My wife is the only person I've ever told about my ABDL side, and has been so incredibly supportive since day 1. I'm so thankful to have her in my life! My wife is always down to talk dirty and call me a diaper baby etc to really get me in the mood 😂. She has a strong libido so she'll often bring up diapers out of the blue to get me going. Over the years we've brought diapers and roleplay into the bedroom, usually with me as baby boy and her as mommy, but more recently have gotten more comfortable trying to switch with her as baby girl and me her loving daddy. Both have been fantastic experiences! They are however nearly always sexually motivated. My connection with ABDL has always had a strong sexual component to it, but with time I'm wanting more and more to explore the 'safe' stress relieving AB side.
When I'm alone or with my wife I can't seem to get my head into a little space - seeing my wife able to do it has me feeling jealous! 😂
Does anyone have tips or have had a similar experience trying to connect to their little side? I've struggled with anxiety for years and feel like I'm just overthinking when trying to relax, but can't seem to 'shut it off'
TIA for any tips, shared experiences or other kind words you may have to offer. I look forward to engaging with you all and find a sense of community ❤️
P.S. I've struggled with depression and anxiety over the last few years. Engaging with and exploring my ABDL side has been a big help particularly in stressful times. Honestly better than talking with a counselor (which I've done on and off due to health insurance limitations).

Reactions: KBoy, Lumos and NihilisticPuppet
Hello Bunchieboy and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Reactions: KBoy and Bunchieboy
egor said:
Hello Bunchieboy and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.
Thanks @egor it's a pleasure to be here in the light :)

Welcome

Reactions: Bunchieboy and KBoy
Hi and Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard @Bunchieboy! From another married DL, here in Eastern Ontario. Always nice to see more and more of us on this site :). Enjoy!

Back