• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

DtD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’m fairly new here, but forgot to introduce myself 😅 I’m DtD, a late 20’s ABDL, leaning more towards DL than AB, I think, but if you switch the order, google doesn’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m not the biggest nerd in the world, but I’ve been told I’m one of the biggest nerds my friends know. I like old movies, new movies, video games, books, podcasts, comics, target shooting, music, and disc golfing, and, thanks to my job, I know more about doors than most people would ever have thought there is to know.

I only recently started to want to connect to the larger community, and I’m mostly here to see what it’s like and occasionally talk.

That’s a lot more than I thought I was going to write, so I’ll stop here. Nice to meet you all 👋

Reactions: NappyCouple1980, Subtlerustle, Safari and 7 others
Nice to meet ya hope you like it here!

Nice to meet you and welcome

Nice introduction. Welcome to the community! My wife, kids and I have started playing more disc golf. We are not very good though. Well, my record is 17 under on the Wii if that counts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BWAron
welcome, I would say more but gotta sneeze

wow. that's a dang good intro for this site, you have alot of hobbies but tell us....do you really want to string Spider-Man up by his webs? 😆

Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Adore.
Adore who?
Adore is between you and me!

Come on I had to :) This can't be your first door/knock knock joke is it?

Welcome to ADISC! You're only a true nerd if you watch Star Trek!!

Last edited:
tails1234 said:
wow. that's a dang good intro for this site, you have alot of hobbies but tell us....do you really want to string Spider-Man up by his webs? 😆
So happy someone caught that. I can’t even tell you 😂

neophyte said:
Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Adore.
Adore who?
Adore is between you and me!

Come on I had to :) This can't be your first door/knock knock joke is it?

Welcome to ADISC! You're only a true nerd if you watch Star Trek!!
That’s a good one 😂

I have watched Voyager and Enterprise completely multiple times, I think 6 seasons of Next Gen., 2 or 3 seasons of DS9, and a few reruns of the oiginal (I got to get around to it at some point)

Reactions: neophyte
^Nice! I'm half way through season 3 of Enterprise, and have watched all others mostly in full other than TOS.

I'm not overly fond of Picard, yet; but I am really liking 'Discovery' and 'Lower Decks'!

Hello fellow nerd! What games do you like to play, and shows/fandoms are you into? Aside from that, you'll definitely find plenty to browse here. We are a nice bunch, but we do keep the forums hopping with threads. Welcome to Adisc!

welcome to the diaper club.

Thank you 🙂 For games, I really like RPG’s, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, etc, but i also get into RTS’s, some FPS games, and platformers. Favorite game series is Ratchet and Clank. For shows, I’m kind of all over the place. I watch a lot of Sci-Fi, a lot of crime shows (NCIS, Bones, Law & Order), and a mix of other stuff

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Lightstreak2553
I'm a fan of old movies as well. Are there any particular genres or time periods you gravitate towards? It's a bit newer, but right now I'm really liking the 70's yakuza movie series "Battles Without Honor and Humanity" on Prime.

Reactions: Blathers
I’ll have to put that on my list. Westerns are a personal favorite, but I also really love old comedies. Abbot & Costello, the Marx Brothers, Laurel & Hardy, Hope & Crosby, I can watch them over and over and be in stitches every time

Reactions: KnappFlannel and Blathers
Did you also watch the Japanese movies that sort of copied the westerns? My favourite actor in those was Toshiro mifune.

Hello and welcome 👍 this is a good place to be !! ENJOY !!!!

Kittyinpink said:
Did you also watch the Japanese movies that sort of copied the westerns? My favourite actor in those was Toshiro mifune.
I honestly didn’t know that was a thing, but now I want to look into it 😁 I knew some westerns were copies of Japanese movies (Magnificent 7 is the most famous example I know of)

DtD said:
I’ll have to put that on my list. Westerns are a personal favorite, but I also really love old comedies. Abbot & Costello, the Marx Brothers, Laurel & Hardy, Hope & Crosby, I can watch them over and over and be in stitches every time
I've only watched a few Abbot & Costello, but Marx Brothers are on my shortlist.
"Tell me, what do you think of the traffic problem? What do you think of the marriage problem? What do you think of at night when you go to bed, you beast." 😂 Animal Crackers is my favorite. That poor supporting cast having to keep a straight face in all those scenes.

Hello!

Back