• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro :3

SkirtedSerenity

Owned by DrPerky <3
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiya!

I started dating the most wonderful Daddy a few months ago. I knew I was slightly into d.d.. lg, but didn't know anything about abdl. I very quickly became obsessed with everything about it! I'm now his little diaper girl 🥰

When I'm big, I like playing chess 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Diprs2 and KBoy
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and SkirtedSerenity
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
Hello from East Coast USA 👋

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community 😻
i look forward to reading your posts 😺
you can still play chess when you are little baby
we are adult babies ❤️

Reactions: SkirtedSerenity and Diprs2
Ooh chess is super fun if ya ever need an opponent lmk, I’m not super great but im oooooook at it :p

Reactions: SkirtedSerenity and Diprs2
SkirtedSerenity said:
Hiya!

I started dating the most wonderful Daddy a few months ago. I knew I was slightly into d.d.. lg, but didn't know anything about abdl. I very quickly became obsessed with everything about it! I'm now his little diaper girl 🥰

When I'm big, I like playing chess 🙂
Hi welcome here

Reactions: SkirtedSerenity
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello from France 👋. Welcome here @SkirtedSerenity . I hope you find what you are looking for here 🌈

Welcome! It's wonderful that you and your partner found each other! This is a wonderful community of like minded ppl and I hope you enjoy being part of it as much as I do. :)

SkirtedSerenity said:
Hello from East Coast USA 👋
East Coast USA! Why is it showing about you/profile saying you are from the United Kingdom?

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
East Coast USA! Why is it showing about you/profile saying you are from the United Kingdom?
I have fat thumbs 😞 wrong "united" country lol. Tis fixed now!

Fattrick said:
Welcome! It's wonderful that you and your partner found each other! This is a wonderful community of like minded ppl and I hope you enjoy being part of it as much as I do. :)
Thank you so much ❤️

Eagertail said:
Ooh chess is super fun if ya ever need an opponent lmk, I’m not super great but im oooooook at it :p
what's "not great" haha? I'm like 1150 🤔

KBoy said:
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community 😻
i look forward to reading your posts 😺
you can still play chess when you are little baby
we are adult babies
Bur how will i remember how the horsies move???!? ☺️

HI and welcome. I used to play a lot of chess when I was young. Recently I bought an electronic chess set which I really need to get into.

dogboy said:
HI and welcome. I used to play a lot of chess when I was young. Recently I bought an electronic chess set which I really need to get into.
Ooh is it one of those the ones that light up?

Welcome to ADISC SkirtedSerenity from another East coast resident (of Australia).
Hope you have fun here !
PS I have not lost a game of chess for over a decade !!!
(That's because over the last ten years I have not played once, as I always lose).

SkirtedSerenity said:
Ooh is it one of those the ones that light up?
No, I don't think so but it can teach you to play better and you can play small games based on certain moves. When my son was very young, I taught him to play chess. When He was in 5th grade, he was accepted into The Go School which was for advanced students. They had chess a tournament which included teachers and he won, even beating his chess teacher. Sounds like Queen's Gambit...haha. Anyway, he recently bought an electronic chess set for his 4 year old. The child's too young for it at the moment but it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back