• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Into

BrokeBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi all this is my intro. Im am just getting into adult diapers. Main use is because of my injured foot restricting movements crutch/ wheelchair probably after my operation. Being comfortable at night was the most important thing for me without having to get up and put pressure on my foot. Seems like a really cool group. I braved it wore when out the on one occasion, didn’t need to use but then decided I’m gonna go for it. To test it I’m using tena flex they seem to be good. Look forward to chat. 30 back in a nappy feeling cool.

Reactions: lillen, Lumos and PadPhilosopher
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: BrokeBoy and PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

BrokeBoy said:
Hi all this is my intro. Im am just getting into adult diapers. Main use is because of my injured foot restricting movements crutch/ wheelchair probably after my operation. Being comfortable at night was the most important thing for me without having to get up and put pressure on my foot. Seems like a really cool group. I braved it wore when out the on one occasion, didn’t need to use but then decided I’m gonna go for it. To test it I’m using tena flex they seem to be good. Look forward to chat. 30 back in a nappy feeling cool.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BrokeBoy
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about your injured foot and the mobility issues it is causing. I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BrokeBoy
Welcome aboard!

Hello and Welcome

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about your injured foot and the mobility issues it is causing. I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks appreciate that. Looking more at the perks im on cool forum with nice people like yourself. Put another post up because im having side leaking issues with the ones i brought and got some great info. Ty

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and StarryNight
BrokeBoy said:
Welcome in 🤗

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back