Into little space with a whoosh

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was speaking to a friend on video chat this morning and forgot was wearing dungarees (as I often do over a dip, they provide waistband cover). His wife said “are you wearing an apron?” I said “no they’re dungarees…” She said “oh, they’re super cute!” and mentioned how their baby has some. I immediately felt all pleased and blushy and felt like I’d been plopped down into little space. They don’t know I’m ABDL (at least I’ve never told them and think I keep a lowish profile). I wouldn’t expose them to this intentionally although have considered telling my friend. But I wouldn’t have said a comment from a friend who didn’t know could put me in little space like that. I’d not even really known I had an involuntary little space. I liked it.

I explained how I’d got the wrong size for my wife and then forgot to return them but discovered they fit me (entirely true but also skirts over my the little space point).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Prillprillprill, ozzy4605 and Sealander
I also wear shortfalls pretty frequently while I’m working from home, and I’m always careful to put something on over them when I take video calls or walk into common area. It would be so easy to forget!

• Wow
Reactions: ozzy4605
Back