Inpetto Adaptive Clothing, Berlin, Germany - seeking information

jbond007

Just a bedwetter dude in Diapers & Plastic Pants.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This isn't actually a question about adult diapers but rather adult onesies. Has anyone ever done business with Inpetto Adaptive Clothing, of Berlin, Germany? This is their link: https://inpetto-store.de/. I would like to order some onesies from them but don't really know how to go about it. Does anyone from Deutschland have any information about them? Than

@BBBen is from Germany, and a friendly guy. 😇

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and jbond007
Thanks @PaigeCherubiel 🤗
@jbond007 I think i heard about inpetto in the german community before, but have no experience with them. I buid my diapers and clothing at saveexpress and diaperminister yet and in a Apotheke. The onlineshops are both very good and i was at diaperminist also in their depot in france - very friendly people. The quality of kiddo is very good.
Hope you'll find someone with experience of inpetto. 🦖🧸🤗

Hi, I have experience with them, you can write me a message if you want or ask your question here :)
Not est. contributer (yet - working on it 😁)

Reactions: jbond007 and BBBen
Euli said:
Hi, I have experience with them, you can write me a message if you want or ask your question here :)
Not est. contributer (yet - working on it 😁)
Hi, Euli! My main question is, how can I get the Sanetta bodysuits (onesies) here, in the States. I e-mailed the business directly but they won't do business in the States because of U.S. taxes, customs, and liability laws. I was wondering, has anyone managed this? If so, then how?
Thanks!

jbond007 said:
Hi, Euli! My main question is, how can I get the Sanetta bodysuits (onesies) here, in the States. I e-mailed the business directly but they won't do business in the States because of U.S. taxes, customs, and liability laws. I was wondering, has anyone managed this? If so, then how?
Thanks!
Hi Mr Bond,
Oh, I thought you had questions regarding sizing, fabric or similar - I’m German so questions regarding the import is a question I was not prepared for 😅 I think there are a couple of import companies, that acts like your „post proxy“ (if you know what I mean?)…

I’m always so jealous about the possibilities and wide ranges of clothing manufacturers you have in the states! What is it, that makes you want especially these ones?

Euli said:
Hi Mr Bond,
Oh, I thought you had questions regarding sizing, fabric or similar - I’m German so questions regarding the import is a question I was not prepared for 😅 I think there are a couple of import companies, that acts like your „post proxy“ (if you know what I mean?)…

I’m always so jealous about the possibilities and wide ranges of clothing manufacturers you have in the states! What is it, that makes you want especially these ones?
Tag, Euli.

Yes, there are many nice ABDL garments and vendors in the States. I like the Sanetta bodysuits (Artikel Nr. SN-10011.1) because they're 100% cotton (no Lycra spandex). The cut/style is perfect, the crotch is just the right width and has just four snaps. White is good because, should I want to dye them a different color, this is possible. But, alas, I find nothing quite like that here.

Übrigens können wir auch auf Deutsch, wenn es einfacher ist.

I understand why you like it, it looks really „genuine“. The fact that Sanetta also does „real“ baby clothes is also a bonus.
Sorry that I can’t help regarding import, but maybe „pienpolle“ is an option for you, I think they ship to the states 🤔

Reactions: jbond007
jbond007 said:
I like the Sanetta bodysuits (Artikel Nr. SN-10011.1) because they're 100% cotton (no Lycra spandex). The cut/style is perfect, the crotch is just the right width and has just four snaps. White is good because, should I want to dye them a different color, this is possible. But, alas, I find nothing quite like that here.
I have a sleeveless bodysuit from Sanetta in size 188 (Artikel Nr. SN-10018.6) and it is quite tight, even though I am only 5 feet 8 inches tall.
My favorite bodysuits are the ones from Wellyou. These are available on Amazon and only have 3 snaps. The snaps are positioned quite far down, so it's a bit difficult to fasten them yourself. However, this also means that you can't see the snaps when you look at yourself in the mirror. The Wellyou bodysuits are also made from 100% cotton and the sizes are very large. The size corresponds to the body size in centimeters. Size 170 fits me best here, although I am slightly taller.
Maybe Amazon also ships to the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and jbond007
SecretWeapon said:
I have a sleeveless bodysuit from Sanetta in size 188 (Artikel Nr. SN-10018.6) and it is quite tight, even though I am only 5 feet 8 inches tall.
My favorite bodysuits are the ones from Wellyou. These are available on Amazon and only have 3 snaps. The snaps are positioned quite far down, so it's a bit difficult to fasten them yourself. However, this also means that you can't see the snaps when you look at yourself in the mirror. The Wellyou bodysuits are also made from 100% cotton and the sizes are very large. The size corresponds to the body size in centimeters. Size 170 fits me best here, although I am slightly taller.
Maybe Amazon also ships to the USA.
Hello, SecretWeapon: Thank you for this information; it is most helpfully informative. Amazon USA does not carry Wellyou products, which is a shame, but here we are. I continue to shop around.

SecretWeapon said:
I am exactly 188cm in height, so in theory the length should be perfect, but there is no indication of the waist or chest size.
Are the fairy tight fitting or loose?

I'm a GR12 in German military clothing if that helps.

Hi again,
Was shopping for a body around the internet and found some three snaps body aaaand remembered your post about it 😊 they
come in a variety of sizes and ship around the world. I have no experience with the shop, but may give it a try.

Sizing:

Back