Impending issue

subietodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, so I apologize in advance if it is. Anyway, I'm a 55 y.o. married man, my wife tolerates my diapers not a participant however. In the very near future I will be getting a full thickness tear in my shoulder surgically repaired. I'll loose functional use of my right arm for approximately 3 weeks. I've been 24/7 for long enough that, well, I think everyone here knows what I'm implying. All those years ago diapers were the fix for OAB. I'm considering hiring a local care giver through care.com, they seem to be $20ish per hour around here and I think I could get away with three changes a day. I've no medical documentation supporting my diaper wearing so I don't think I could get insurance to pay for it. Provided I'm upfront about everything, that I'm clear about only looking for diaper changes and nothing else. Is what I'm thinking about here ethical? My wife knows that this is a sexual fetish for me. She has said she would want some kind of assurances regarding my fidelity. Don't advocate a chastity device here. We've play those games, and the base ring of every device we've tried has caused me great discomfort where the ring rides between my 'taint and the baseof my balls. So that's out. Quite frankly though I find my desire for satisfaction greatly diminished the last year of two. It's just not very important to me like it was when I was younger. I'm not sure what I could say to my wife to ease here mind about this. My wife and I have been married for a decade now, and dated in high school. So I don't see a big blow up about anything, we're both pretty comfortable with each other and our situation.

Ethics aside, hiring somebody to effectively indulge a sexual fetish is almost certainly illegal where you live, whether or not the person you hire knows it’s a fetish thing.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and ReluctantAdult
Well, that isn't quite where I was going with this, while it is a fetish for me, this wouldn't really be much of an "indulgence" for me, as my ability to hold it long enough to make it to the toilet is seriously in question. How could what I propose possibly be illegal? How would anyone have a home care worker?

It’s illegal because you admitted it was for a fetish and not for medical need. Simple as that. Paying somebody for sexual favors is illegal in most states, and involving somebody without their knowledge is considered human trafficking. If you want a recent example of somebody getting arrested and convicted for hiring people to unwittingly indulge his diaper fetish, Google “Rutledge Deas.” He feigned disability to get babysitters to diaper him, but feigning disability wasn’t the crime.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, ReluctantAdult, pdiapered and 1 other person
So are you diaper-dependent or not? If you're really not, you will likely need to use the toilet for a while. I think hiring someone to help you with something that's purely lifestyle choice-related is going a bit overboard, especially when it raises suspicions with your wife.

I suggest saving your money and putting it towards a sweet date with your wifey when this is all over.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, pdiapered and DLScottsman
Like you my wife also tolerates my diaper use. But she surprised me when I had shoulder surgery, first surgery ,left shoulder we were talking one day I said worst part was I wouldn’t be able to diaper my self till I get out of this sling, she goes I’ll tape it for you but u have to clean yourself up on your own since I only wet I could do that and she did that many times should have asked before,when I came home from surgery the first few days I used a ice machine can’t remember what it’s called with a cuff that fits on your shoulder and circulates water to relieve pain ( you should get one).

The next surgery was for (this is when I got stupid but that’s other story) the other shoulder six months later. Disconnecting me from the ice machine thing was a pain and you have to every time to use the toilet, so before my Second surgery my wife said ur going into diapers as soon as we get home.I got very lucky with that plus six weeks off from work loved it. My wife only did it because I enjoyed wearing. Hope your surgery goes smoothly. BTW she hasn’t put me in a diaper since.

Damn it I forgot don’t get yourself Arrested.good luck.

geka said:
Damn it I forgot don’t get yourself Arrested.good luck.
Lol! I make no promises!

• Thinking
Reactions: OmiOMy
How about a pull diaper? I know they suck but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Btw, your wife prepared to let a stranger into the home to change you vs her doing it? If it’s OAB vs lifestyle how could she refuse? Or are the lines blurred and it’s fetish and OAB only sort of/convenience? I’m just left a bit confused about your exact situation.

Idk, this seems like a very ticklish situation here.
I know you say your desire has diminished but it may come back full force when getting your diaper changed, especially the wiping down part. Also a major factor in that could be the gender and appearance of the caregiver. Good looking woman changing your diapers could be very arousing. How would your wife handle that if she walked in and saw you with a full on election? It's not a very good way if showing your infidelity. And then there is the caregiver. If it's an attractive woman and she notices you becoming sexually aroused it's gonna throw up a major red flag, possibly to the point of you being charged with sexual harassment.
Like I said it's a ticklish situation. I don't doubt your intentions but they seem very questionable.

subietodd said:
Lol! I make no promises!
You're not helping your case here.

Nowididit said:
Idk, this seems like a very ticklish situation here.
I know you say your desire has diminished but it may come back full force when getting your diaper changed, especially the wiping down part. Also a major factor in that could be the gender and appearance of the caregiver. Good looking woman changing your diapers could be very arousing. How would your wife handle that if she walked in and saw you with a full on election? It's not a very good way if showing your infidelity. And then there is the caregiver. If it's an attractive woman and she notices you becoming sexually aroused it's gonna throw up a major red flag, possibly to the point of you being charged with sexual harassment.
Like I said it's a ticklish situation. I don't doubt your intentions but they seem very questionable.
Exactly!

Back