• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm totally new to all this! But excited to explore...!

Markbritt

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey all... I'm Mark from London UK... and really new to all this... please be kind :) Looking forward to making new friends

Reactions: littlefun, ajp22 and Lethdale
Hello Mark.

Hello Mark,
Welcome the the friendliest, most caring and understanding forum you'll ever need, It's mostly up to you what you make of it!

Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hi Mark. I hope that you'll enjoy your time on this site.

Welcome and enjoy (originally from London)

Hi Mark, welcome to the site! Here it is totally safe to be open about ABDL and ask questions/post your experiences. If you want to directly message other members then you will need to be promoted to Established Contributor status or use Discord directly.

Reactions: Lethdale
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Greeting from Canada

Hello and welcome 🤗

welcome to the community

Hello

Hello an welcome - good start 🧸🦖🙋

Markbritt said:
Hey all... I'm Mark from London UK... and really new to all this... please be kind :) Looking forward to making new friends
Hello and welcome here

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks her.

Hi Mark and Welcome from Bristol UK.

Hope you have a great time here this is a fantastic place to be whether you need support, advise or just a friendly chat with likeminded people.

Markbritt said:
Welcome!!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you!

Back