• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

i'm new here but i'm looking for solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChrisChris said:
I understand now. I will not tell you to do that which is forbidden. But i will tell you this. God see you trying and im sure that God loves your spirit for trying. If you do that which, you hate cry to God and he will hear you. If in temptation cry to god and he will hear you. If you fall cry to god that he will spare you. We are all short of the glory of god and no one will die pure without sin. i know your struggle because it was my struggle. The best thing i ever did was lean on god and cry out to him even tho i fell.
Im sure that this hate you have for that part that you, your against is not your fault in the eye of our god. surly if you fall do to its tempting after much fasting or even if only a little fasting maybe even no fasting god will know why and have mercy. i think this is the case becouse its not you that wants this but it is your flesh your body your subconscious mind and that is beyond you. youll be in my prayers and im hear if you want to tal

ChrisChris said:
I understand now. I will not tell you to do that which is forbidden. But i will tell you this. God see you trying and im sure that God loves your spirit for trying. If you do that which, you hate cry to God and he will hear you. If in temptation cry to god and he will hear you. If you fall cry to god that he will spare you. We are all short of the glory of god and no one will die pure without sin. i know your struggle because it was my struggle. The best thing i ever did was lean on god and cry out to him even tho i fell.
Im sure that this hate you have for that part that you, your against is not your fault in the eye of our god. surly if you fall do to its tempting after much fasting or even if only a little fasting maybe even no fasting god will know why and have mercy. i think this is the case becouse its not you that wants this but it is your flesh your body your subconscious mind and that is beyond you. youll be in my prayers and im hear if you want to talk.
yes god(Allah) always watching and judging our action
i would suggest to you to read about islam Compare it to Christianity if you have time
because in islam we belive that there is no god But Allah the only one god as you know
and thanks again for trying to help

Reactions: ChrisChris
Kunbenshero said:
yes god(Allah) always watching and judging our action
i would suggest to you to read about islam Compare it to Christianity if you have time
because in islam we belive that there is no god But Allah the only one god as you know
and thanks again for trying to help
Any time. I've lessened to a few of the books of Islam, via audio book. I need to honestly hear them all (Tora, Karan, bible) there is much good in them all. I would like wise offer the same to you my friend, study my book and ill study yours :) and we can ask each other questions as we learn the history and words written in them. The one true god's peace be apon you

Reactions: KBoy
As a Christian I kind of understand where you’re coming from. Like you I saw this side of me as sick and twisted but the feelings wouldn’t go away there were times when I thought I’d beaten it but it always came back to bite me in the ass. Now I still feel guilty when my fantasies become sexual because I want my little space to be pure (I was sexually abused when I was 11. I won’t elaborate further.) but sometimes I can’t help it. I’m hoping abstinence from any kind of sexual behaviour during lent (the next 40 days) will help. You can try and burry these feelings but it’s unlikely you will get rid of them but not impossible. Take Michel Bent for example he was a sissy baby for decades fully incontinent and then one day woke up continent again with no desires to be a baby. He believes that being a baby was something he needed to recover from some past trauma and when he did God removed the desire from him. Accepting this part of us is hard for those of us who come from a place of faith or strict cultural tradition even more so. But if you can learn to accept yourself you will find that being a ABDL far from being a bad thing can actually help you deal with the world around you and is healthier than using substances it to deal with it (which I believe your faith prohibits). If you really hate this and want to give it up I would probably suggest seeing a therapist who may be able to help.

Reactions: KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Kunbenshero
Welcome

oreobaby89 said:
Kunbenshero, you are in what we like to call the binge/purge cycle. Almost all of us on here have been through this. All I can say is that your desire to wear diapers and be a baby will not go away not matter what you do or try. (Believe me I have done about all you could do to stop it.) You have a psychological need for it that cannot be taken away. The best thing you can do is learn to accept this part of you and love it. Each of us here has learned to accept out diaper wearing and little (baby) side and embrace it. What that looks like for you is going to be unique for you. I can say you will save yourself a lot of grief, heartache, and money if you can accept this part of you now. I can't tell you how much I wish I had accepted it when I was 20 instead of in my 30's.
This is absolutely true except for me I wish I had accepted it when I was 20 not 50. The heartache is dreadful. Binge/purge was painful and expensive. I am now in my 70s and accept who I am (not a bad person, actually I am OK) Nappies are just part of what makes me tick.

Kunbenshero said:
Hi
I'm kunbenshero
years old man
student in university
i'm kind of daiper lover
it is like long story i hope you read all of it.
yeah and it is 100% real story.
i said kind of because i don't actually like wearing daipers or being a baby.
I just tried to get rid of this thinking and this behavior but i couldn't.
i was like buying a daipers and wearing them for just one day and in the same day i got rid of them because i don't like them
i don't actually want wear daiper
but something deep in my brain want me to wear Baby daipers or living as baby adult.
i tried to resist my Subconscious mind but i couldn't it is like there are two of me
one is hate being a baby and wearing a daipers and these stuff
and the other is the opposite of the first one he is loving being baby and wearing baby daipers and all of these stuff.
this behave or this thinking started when i was like 4 year old i was always trying to wear baby daipers or acting like a baby but at the same time i resist my self i was suffering from that point.
i don't know the reason but i think it is because of my family they were treating me like baby they always joking about my past when i was a baby and drinking a milk from the baby bottle and asking my mother to change my daiper and theses stuff it is normal you know any baby will act like that .
so i don't know the true reason.
but this behave(being a baby) it grows with me as I get older.
also my story started when i was 4 years old i tried to wear daipers but i couldn't because i was 4 i don't know how
i tried too many times but i failed anyway.
when i was 9 years old i think i tried to wear my baby sister daipers and i success it was size 5 daipers i think
so i wore the baby daipers i was like having fun(but at the same time i was like saying what is wrong with me why i'm doing this) so i walked in the house and feeling the daipers i tried to sleep but i was afraid if someone of my family know.
when i was 15 i tried my sister daipers they were too small so i couldn't and i was quick ( i was afraid if someone of my family know) yeah all my Attempts to wear daipers it was like someone controlling my body it is not me i don't know how to describe the idea.
anyway i reached 20 and i sent to turkey to study there at the beginning i forget everything about being a baby and these stuff.
but the true story started from here :
i was shopping in some supermarkets
suddenly i faced a packages of baby daipers at this time the monster(i mean the second me who love being a baby) inside me woke up again i tried to resist my self i did everything i was like in war with my self but i always lose so i suddenly i found my self buying a baby daipers and i tried to modified it to fit me
and i wore them i was like a man who want to transform to a baby but as i was saying i was resisting i throw the daipers in the garbage and i made a promise that no matter what will happen to me i will not wear a daipers.........................
( i will complete the story if you wanted to)
just comment
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You have a deep psychological need to feel the sensation of being diapered. Wether it stems from simply offering you an escape from being bogged down with the stressors of adult life, or an innate need to feel safe and secure in your diaper as you would have as a baby/toddler does once they’ve been diapered, changed, etc. diapers and being diapered is something you need to accept and own as your own. You hold the key to your own psychological and physical happiness. I wish you the best of luck. It’s a process and all I can say is be patient because the only thing that matters is what makes you feel happy, safe, secure, and satisfied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back