pawshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon!

I know I have not been posting here lately but I wanted to post about my ABDL sippy cup project. A nearly 12 inch (30 cm) tall double handled BPA free plastic soft spout sippy cup modeled after actual kid's cups but made with adults in mind! This cup can hold just over 20 ounces (600ml) of liquid! No more refilling your sippy cup 1 million times a day, no more cup handles that are too small for your big little kid hands and the cups come in a wide range of colors to make the perfect colorblock cup of your adult baby dreams!

The crowdfund for this project is now in pre-launch! The official full launch will be on November 25 2023 (aka TOMORROW!) If the Kickstarter is successfully funded this will be the first plastic soft spout sippy cup made specifically for ABDLs!

Each cup will cost $12 USD each and comes in 9 colors so if you've been dreaming about an adult sized and cute but still functional plastic sippy cup this project is for you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup

• Love
Reactions: Jodie, bugme, JulestheFloof and 2 others
That'll give these a lil bit of a run of the course

All the best of luck 🤞🙃🙂

Reactions: pawshine
PlastiBrain said:
That'll give these a lil bit of a run of the course

All the best of luck 🤞🙃🙂
Heck yeah! Thanks so much :))

I wanted to make something plastic (I can taste metal in my mouth when I use it…icky!) and extra big! I know my cup is the first 20oz plastic sippy cup that looks childish!

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Best of luck with it... I'm following.

Just backed for two sippies. I LOVE this idea. I have a glass bottle and metal adult-sized sippy, but nothing really replaces that transluscent plastic I miss from childhood, especially with the grippy handles. I have a toddler-sized one and it is definitely too small. There is certainly a market for this. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this project does well for you. 🩵💚

Last edited:
Reactions: pawshine and Sealander
This is cool!

pawshine said:
Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon!

I know I have not been posting here lately but I wanted to post about my ABDL sippy cup project. A nearly 12 inch (30 cm) tall double handled BPA free plastic soft spout sippy cup modeled after actual kid's cups but made with adults in mind! This cup can hold just over 20 ounces (600ml) of liquid! No more refilling your sippy cup 1 million times a day, no more cup handles that are too small for your big little kid hands and the cups come in a wide range of colors to make the perfect colorblock cup of your adult baby dreams!

The crowdfund for this project is now in pre-launch! The official full launch will be on November 25 2023 (aka TOMORROW!) If the Kickstarter is successfully funded this will be the first plastic soft spout sippy cup made specifically for ABDLs!

Each cup will cost $12 USD each and comes in 9 colors so if you've been dreaming about an adult sized and cute but still functional plastic sippy cup this project is for you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup
$22 for postage seems very expenive 🤔

Back