I'm going to have to stop wearing and wetting, causing shrinking bladder and IC issues with me.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My bladder doesn't hold very much before I get signals to pee, and when I pee it isn't that much. I go to sleep and wake one or two times a night with a full nagging bladder and I can't get back to sleep. I use the toilet and and its maybe half a bladder full. My bladder has become over sensitive as well. I'm going lay off wearing and try and hold my bladder longer and longer and increase its capacity, will this help?

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat
You should book an appointment with your doctor & urologist so they can investigate what's going on.
And no holding it in won't increase capacity
Speak to your medical team & see what's happening

Reactions: Cottontail
Yes, this sounds like a medical issue. I hope there's nothing serious.

bobbilly said:
My bladder doesn't hold very much before I get signals to pee, and when I pee it isn't that much. I go to sleep and wake one or two times a night with a full nagging bladder and I can't get back to sleep. I use the toilet and and its maybe half a bladder full. My bladder has become over sensitive as well. I'm going lay off wearing and try and hold my bladder longer and longer and increase its capacity, will this help?
You've pretended to be incontinent for the longest time. Why would you stop wearing if you now have genuine incontinence issues?

Reactions: bobbilly and tango79
TreeLad said:
You've pretended to be incontinent for the longest time. Why would you stop wearing if you now have genuine incontinence issues?
Because I realised true incontinence is a pain in the arse. I'm going on 3 vacations this year, longest one is to Sri Lanka for 26 days in November and I would have to take 4 suitcases with me to fit all my nappies in to last 26 days. Sri Lankan IC nappies are rubbish. I like pretending to be IC but the reality is much different.

Reactions: TreeLad
bobbilly said:
Because I realised true incontinence is a pain in the arse. I'm going on 3 vacations this year, longest one is to Sri Lanka for 26 days in November and I would have to take 4 suitcases with me to fit all my nappies in to last 26 days. Sri Lankan IC nappies are rubbish. I like pretending to be IC but the reality is much different.
What are your plans if you stop wearing but still have these issues?

TreeLad said:
What are your plans if you stop wearing but still have these issues?
I will have to see a doctor. When I have worn 24/7 for weeks in the past things have got back to normal pretty quickly. I did have urge and over sensitivity with my bladder. but this sorted itself out. I wore again and I continued to wet at the slightest urge when wearing and theirs no clenching. I noticed changes in my bladder some time ago, from the constant wettings in very small dribbles my bladder was always empty. My bladder is very over sensitive now and it's not going back to normal. Just now I had an annoying urge to use the toilet, like I'm really full and after going it wasn't even half a bladders worth. Also when my bladder feels full I have had slight dribbles. Also my post Void dribble is much worse when having a poo, l literally dribble all over the floor now in bigger amounts too with no control.

Hopefully by not wearing for a while it will go back to normal.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:
Hopefully by not wearing for a while it will go back to normal.
I hope so too, but definitely see a doctor and make sure it’s nothing more sinister than diaper training. I’ve experienced similar (though less severe) things following months of regular diaper use, and my bladder is usually back to normal after 4-6 weeks of abstinence. It can take time. I have a family history of early-onset prostate issues though, so I’m also getting my regular exams and bloodwork. Play it safe!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dogboy and bobbilly
Back