• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m glad I found this place

Zefrield

Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I think that most of us here feel the need to “belong” and I’m no different. I have intermittent FI and that has led to a few embarrassing situations and I’ve always felt I was not normal. Coming here and reading what others are going through has changed all of that and I look forward to the contributions everyone here provides, and I may add a few of mine.

Reactions: MetalDan86, RoseofThorns, MikeRotch and 3 others
Zefrield said:
I think that most of us here feel the need to “belong” and I’m no different. I have intermittent FI and that has led to a few embarrassing situations and I’ve always felt I was not normal. Coming here and reading what others are going through has changed all of that and I look forward to the contributions everyone here provides, and I may add a few of mine.
Hello and welcome, it is a good place here 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Zefrield
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: StarryNight
Zefrield said:
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

ILuvDiapers said:
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:
Thank you ILoveDiapers!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: Sealander
Zefrield said:
You are quite right Zefrield, we all need reassurance sometimes, and this is a great place to share your experiences safely with like-minded people, and to read the experiences of others like you and me. It's great that you feel good about coming here now. In time, you might be able to offer help and advice to other people in a similar situation who are feeling isolated. This group is all about people helping each other in lots of different ways.
Zefrield said:

Reactions: Sealander and StarryNight
ianwee said:
You are quite right Zefrield, we all need reassurance sometimes, and this is a great place to share your experiences safely with like-minded people, and to read the experiences of others like you and me. It's great that you feel good about coming here now. In time, you might be able to offer help and advice to other people in a similar situation who are feeling isolated. This group is all about people helping each other in lots of different ways.
Thank you ianwee! I do plan to share a little more about myself in the future, and I hope I cal always be of help or offer good advice.

Reactions: Sealander, StarryNight and ianwee
Hello

Zefrield said:
agreed, i felt like an outcast among my irl friends cause they'd never truly under stand me and here i can be myself more. so TY to this community. and hope you have a great day

Welcome to ADISC Zefrield I am glad that you found this place and I am very glad that I found it also, (they let me in and let me stay).
May your future be bright.

Back