• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m delighted to be a part of this incredible ABDL community! 🍼

DiaperLoverBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone,

I've recently come to accept and embrace my desires of wearing and using diapers. It's a significant step for me, and I'm eager to connect with fellow members who understand and share similar experiences.

This community feels like a safe haven where I can be authentically myself without fear of judgment. I'm excited about the prospect of engaging in discussions, sharing stories, and learning from the diverse perspectives present here.

In the journey ahead, I'm hopeful about finding people who can appreciate and support my newfound openness. Someone who understands the nuances of being a little and can share in the joy of this unique lifestyle.

Looking forward to making connections, sharing experiences, and being a part of this warm and accepting community! 🧸🌈

Last edited:
Reactions: LiddieBear, KBoy, MikeRotch and 5 others
Welcome! I absolutely love your avatar.

Reactions: DiaperLoverBaby
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y):giggle:

abdlchristian12 said:
Welcome! I absolutely love your avatar.
Thank you! It’s very cute isn’t it 🤭

Hello and welcome DiaperLoverBaby to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Hello and welcome. I am very happy for you recently accepting your diaper desires. That is a big step. This community is here to help and support you on your journey. You are not alone. Again welcome to the padded club.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. I am very happy for you recently accepting your diaper desires. That is a big step. This community is here to help and support you on your journey. You are not alone. Again welcome to the padded club.
Thank you very much! It means a lot to hear, truly 😊

• Love
Reactions: StarryNight
Hello and welcome to ADISC!! This community is definitely a great spot to share this side of you and also learn of different products, events, and general ways to get the most out of your experience here whether on the ABDL side and/or the IC side.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello!, welcome hope you enjoy your stay have a great day :)

Welcome

Welcome to the forum DiaperLoverBaby

Hewwos, welcome to ADISC!

DiaperLoverBaby said:
Hello everyone,

I've recently come to accept and embrace my desires of wearing and using diapers. It's a significant step for me, and I'm eager to connect with fellow members who understand and share similar experiences.

This community feels like a safe haven where I can be authentically myself without fear of judgment. I'm excited about the prospect of engaging in discussions, sharing stories, and learning from the diverse perspectives present here.

In the journey ahead, I'm hopeful about finding people who can appreciate and support my newfound openness. Someone who understands the nuances of being a little and can share in the joy of this unique lifestyle.

Looking forward to making connections, sharing experiences, and being a part of this warm and accepting community! 🧸🌈
Hi there DiaperLoverBaby, and welcome to ADISC!

Nice introduction by the way!

Accepting your interest and becoming part of a community of other like-minded folks who share in this interest is a big step. I am sure it is one that you won’t regret, as it is hard to put a value on what it means to be part of a group that understands your interest in diapers and have gone through similar experiences in life.

There are thousands of members here and folks who are from all types of backgrounds and interests outside of just liking diapers. Even a random oddball real life working cowboy 🤠 like myself, albeit there are only a few here I have ever found.

Being little is something that is very deep within oneself that differs a lot. I hope you are able to find many friends and become an active member in the community. Not only benefitting from what others share, but likewise your own participation may make a huge difference in others lives too.

Again, welcome!

Reactions: StarryNight
Hi and welcome to ADISC DiaperLoverBaby.
I am also very happy to be a part of this very supportive community and are glad that you are a member now as well.
Have fun.
Lovely avatar - I grew up on Mickey Mouse Club - 1960s Saturday mornings black & white TV - the one house in the street with a TV had everyone's kid watching the show. We were raised in a poor suburb in Newcastle, NSW Australia, so long ago, before most people could afford a television set.
Go Mickey!!

Last edited:
Back