• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back

Chandro

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi,

somehow the board thinks that I need to reintroduce myself, after being inactive for too long. I wear diapers to avoid a wet bed, and to to avoid issues with a relatively small bladder. Otherwise I work as a software developer. I think I also have some signs of ASD, even tough I've never been officially diagnosed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and StarWars7
Welcome back Chandro

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome back Chandro.😃

Welcome and be welcomed back to this great World of ADISC!
A truly great place as you know, because there are so many hear that are wearing a diaper!
Be a bit more active will likely save you from having to start over!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome

Welcome Back!

Welcome back, @Chandro. Moo’s had to free up some space on the server, so a lot of old posts have been archived/deleted. You’re not the first to return after a vacation and find that your post count’s been reset. You’ll have your green letters back quickly, I think.

And hello from another software guy! :)

I find it interesting that there are a significant number of software guys (and gals) on this site. I've been playing with software for almost 60 years and it never gets old (I just get old or maybe more seasoned).

Welcome back and enjoy one of the best sites on the web full of great people who love to share things, and be helpful. None of them will bite (except some furrys who might give a playful nip).

Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
Happy to see your back posting again PrincessNoromi !!!
A big warm welcome back !!

Back