If you have tried the XL Goodnites, what do you think of them?

DanElmontan said:
I’m wearing them nearly every day now. I bought some XL Fruit of the Loom boys underwear to wear over them and that immediately stopped the “sliding” problem. I’m 6’1, currently 155 lbs with a 33” waist and the rise is perfect. I go a little in them throughout the day with an occasional heavy burst of pee, but no leaks yet.
you are brave wearing goodnites and wetting them in public. Lol I would be so worried I would leak! 😮

Reactions: DLScottsman
I love the new XL. The L/XL fit fine. The XL fit even better, though as others have mentioned they can sag more. The L is too snug, won't be buying any of those in the future. It's XL into the future, despite costing more.

Last edited:
Also have the goodnites XL at home. Have worn them for a few nights already.
I am very satisfied with it. Where the biggest drynites fail, these do well.
Fit better and absorb more then before. Only downside the costs to get
them to the Netherlands. Hope Drynites comes with an XL side in the near future.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Dpr8587
Although I miss the old prints, these new XL fit quite a bit better. The L/XL were a bit snug on me, but the new XL sizing fits perfectly

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and DanElmontan
Yes, I have tried on the new XL Goodnites. I can say it fits better, the sides does not tear easily. It can hold up to 3 wettings. I am 5'8" with 35" waist, and 205 lbs. The front rise up right at my waistband and the back rise up right above the crack of my buttock. I know the L/XL Goodnites did not go up as far, plus I had to be real careful pulling it up my legs or the sides will rip easily. Thank you Goodnites for making it readily available for older teenagers that aren't quite comfortable with tab diapers or elderly looking pull-ups.

Reactions: LeifErikson
I just filled my Goodnights XL with a nice load. My wife stepped out for a few hours, and "opportunity knocks." Feels great and holding it all. BTW, I don't hide my diapers from my wife, although she knows I enjoy messing, I don't mess my diapers around her.

I just got a jumbo box of XL at Walgreens. So excited to change into a diaper tonight!!

Reactions: Boltsboy86 and jamiejamie
You know, I've tried them and I like the fit but I feel like the cloth wings aren't as elastic as the L/XL. Maybe it's because the other one was a smaller fit, but when I wet the XL Goodnites, they definitely absorb and sag more. I feel more secure wetting them, but I'm always afraid they're going to slide off my butt.

I've worn them a few times and managed to flood one with no leaks!! I'm a big fan. It also fits significantly better since I'm on the lower side of its size range. Although the previous Goodnites were my first diaper, so I'll miss being able to fit into that design.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiejamie
Hi, i am from SEA and goodnite was my first ever diaper. It used to be in pure white colour and the padding feels thicker back then. Since i am on smaller size, i can still use goodnite nicely (for my country L/XL fits maximum 57kg and i am 55kg).
Recently bought it again but was a bit disappointing. The design change to a underwear printing and padding feels thin. 1 max load fills it up already for me. So i guess adult diaper will still be a better choice for heavy messing.

Back