If you had a diaper party...

bigtoddler96 said:
What would you do if you invite someone who likes to poop his/her diaper and then all of sudden, that person decided to poop his/her diaper?
In my party you'd mess diapers only one time - the last one, you'll be fired out.

No stinkies around, is bothering and unrespectfull for people like me and probably for lot of others. Just shitty stink makes me upset as a majority of sane people, anyone still doesn't understand ?
My event is for adults, not for babies - isn't the same AB and B. Sometimes I see more Bs than ABs, can you see some differences ?

Last edited:
Would you allow peeing in our diapers at your party 🎉?

DiaperLvr said:
Why not ?

DiaperLvr said:

It's a matter of "what the average person around you would find acceptable, unacceptable, or offensive". In this crowd, I think the look and odor of a wet diaper would be fairly acceptable, though the odor of messy diapers would be offensive to many. But this may just be my personal opinion on the question bleeding through what I'm expecting of the average user here, so feel free to chime in with your opinion on what you'd expect or tolerate. I know I personally would not be hanging out on the same side of the room as messy diapers, and if it got too much I'd be leaving early.

Here’s my another diaper party idea, this time themed around sissy/girly/pink stuff:
1) Everyone must wear pink/girly diapers, this time, they have a choice of LFB Little Fantasy, Dotty the Pony, DC Amor, Rearz Princess and MyDiaper Pink.
2) Bathrooms will still be locked for duration of my pink-themed diaper party, meaning that if someone needs to pee or poop, he/she must do it in his/her diaper.
3) All desserts at the party will be cherry/strawberry flavored and red velvet. Strawberry ice cream, cherry gelatin, red velvet cookies, strawberry cupcakes, cherry pies, etc.
4) Coloring books will involve girly/sissy-related stuff.
5) Everyone must wear pink shirts and pink sweatpants.
6) All drinks will be strawberry milk and pink lemonade.

You are extremist, or... ?

Reactions: mayhem
Personally, I’d keep it low-key. I’m not one for extravagant parties or anything too far out of the ordinary. Just as long as there’s a diaper on everyone, whether fully clothed or not, it’d just be a typical party otherwise.

Reactions: Sheepies
I'm guessing that a majority of those posting these fairly extremist rules have never held a get-together or thrown a party of some sort. Either that or everyone is just airing our their fantasies.

There is only one rule I have presented to people, and strictly enforced: no messy diapers.

You really have to think of it as a get together or a simple barbecue. That's it. No need to plan an event. People show up, mingle, get to know each other, and have fun. It's relaxing, and when it's relaxing then it's easier for people to be themselves. Most people dislike pre-planned or themed events with few exceptions. You want to treat it like a munch, but maybe at someones place instead.

Reactions: iluvdps2, mayhem, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Llayden said:
I'm guessing that a majority of those posting these fairly extremist rules have never held a get-together or thrown a party of some sort. Either that or everyone is just airing our their fantasies.

There is only one rule I have presented to people, and strictly enforced: no messy diapers.

You really have to think of it as a get together or a simple barbecue. That's it. No need to plan an event. People show up, mingle, get to know each other, and have fun. It's relaxing, and when it's relaxing then it's easier for people to be themselves. Most people dislike pre-planned or themed events with few exceptions. You want to treat it like a munch, but maybe at someones place instead.
The primary purpose of a diaper party is for people to have fun wearing diapers together and possibly use diapers (if wetting and messing in diapers are allowed). Also, most tape diapers have lots of padding in the back, in order to accommodate poopies.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
The primary purpose of a diaper party is for people to have fun wearing diapers together and possibly use diapers (if wetting and messing in diapers are allowed).
That might be the primary purpose of your idea of a diaper party, but the primary purpose of Llayden's seems to be to allow people to be comfortable and get to know each other. You wanted to know what other people felt, so let them tell you how they feel without a dissenting voice.

I would want to create an environment where guests could be 100% relaxed and comfortable about their diapering, as though it were a perfectly normal everyday thing. I would expect at least smart casual dress and no deliberately uncovered diapers. However, subtle signs of diaper wearing, such as bulges and occasional waistband reveals, changing bags and the discreet use of a changing mat / table in a private room would be fine. Diaper discussion would be encouraged, without it being the main topic of conversation all the time. In effect, just like a regular party, but with padding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PaddedRebel
Llayden said:

1st rule of gold !!!

Interesting post let me see what I can think of.
Hmm I would actually find a diaper party kind of fun though it seems im the only diapered guy in my immediate area and I don’t know how many people in the Chicago area are my age 😀, plus I be way to nervous.

If I were to host the party it be no pants (onsies allowed), an armada of pizza, drinks, and snacks. Multiple games set up like video games and D&D. A table full of different diapers, and bathroom ready for changeing, toilet if not comfortable, or a quick shower need be.
Maybe diapers would be a pot luck thing where everyone has to bring one pack that goes into the table of diapers that anyone could use.

Number one rule besides have fun and don’t break stuff is, You can do what ever you want in the diaper and wear it for how ever long you want, but if/when someone complains about leaking or smell (in a non joking mater) you must change immediately. No exceptions.

This is a party I would hang out in myself if I was not so shy and actually knew some diapered people around me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rednaxela
This time, I’ll relax my bathroom rule so people who don’t want to pee/poop their diapers can use it, but I’ll still allow messy diapers if one person prefers to still poop his/her diaper, provided that he/she changes him/herself immediately.

I don’t see it working under those rules. We all have fantasies, but theirs a real world too

My compromise is to allow messy diapers, but also allow bathroom usage for those who don’t want to mess their diapers. That’s more fair.

Last edited:
CrazySmoker said:
In my party you'd mess diapers only one time - the last one, you'll be fired out.

No stinkies around, is bothering and unrespectfull for people like me and probably for lot of others. Just shitty stink makes me upset as a majority of sane people, anyone still doesn't understand ?
My event is for adults, not for babies - isn't the same AB and B. Sometimes I see more Bs than ABs, can you see some differences ?

The meets/parties I’ve been to, I don’t think ive ever been to one that “banned” #2, but general rules were that you needed to change immediately.

Nobody wants their whole house to smell like shit and I’m sure 98% of the guests there don’t want to smell it either. I’ll leave the other 2% because some people do like it lol

It’s common sense and courtesy really. Do whatever makes you happy but don’t interfere with everyone else’s good time

Last edited:
Seems nobody participated in any ABDL meeting. I was three times and imagine the first rule... Yes, it was "No messing !" and nobody protested. Just my real experience. May us wrong thread title: "If you've a stink party..."

Unsure how many memebrs if club are into messing, but I'm sure it's minority. In common sense: Don't mess around orhers, it makes them upset. Who can't understand and respect this, is IMHO unrespectfull ignorant.

I'd just have any normal get together and let people express themselves as they wish as long as they respect others boundaries.

That means no touching without permission and if someone makes a stinky they have to change right away as to not bother others with smells.

Private space, have activities for both the little and big guests, foods for both little and big.

Bathrooms available for all if they wish to use them with covered bins for dirty diapers.

Just want everyone to be happy and comfortable.

Reactions: mayhem and ThePhotographer
Back