If you could make an adult replica of any 5 baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poofybutt said:
Good news! Your number 3 already exists. ABU SDK's are designed the exact same as 1998 Pampers Baby Dry and they are pretty close to the 1993/94 Pampers as well.

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/sdk/

Awesome! Now if only we could get adult replicas of the other 4, and possibly 1991 Huggies, and the last plastic backed runs of the big 3, Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies.

Current Luvs Size 6, Pampers Size 7, and current Pull-ups. Prettymuch the only retro diaper I'd like to see upsized is maybe the original Goodnites, I have some nostalgia for wearing those when I was younger. But one of my big complaints with my diapers is that they're consistently two or three decades behind in their designs to baby diapers, so there's not a lot of point in asking for an upscale of the baby diapers I wore as a kid, ABU already makes those.

-Blue's Clues Luvs
-Lion King Huggies
-Huggies Pull-Ups
-Parent's Choice PAW Patrol training pants
-I don't know about a fifth, maybe the Winnie the Pooh Huggies OverNites

Im not a particularly big fan of baby diapers but there are a few i would like to see again

Fitti, the smiley face ballon wetness indicators were just too cool and the comfort was amazing for a cheap diaper.
Original XL goodnites from about 1999, that was hands down the pinnacle of goodnites existence.
Drypers, i wore enough of these growing up to dry up the Atlantic Ocean so they are just familiar.
Dri bottoms, these things had the best plastic backing of any diaper ever.
Pampers, pretty much any of them before 1995.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
Awesome! Now if only we could get adult replicas of the other 4, and possibly 1991 Huggies, and the last plastic backed runs of the big 3, Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies.

Rearz did a single run of their "Vintage Replica Pampers". At the time it was a modification of their Little Squirts in all white, with four tapes instead of 2 (not sure why they changed that), with a very lightweight 80's diaper front panel. They never made another run of it. Little Monsters is the latest incarnation of that model.

bambino-diaper-2-up__46573.1519576493.jpg

I think those would be really popular if they'd bring them back and go with the single tapes.

1: S/M Tinkerbelle Goodnights, 2: 3T-4T Cinderella Pull Ups, 3: 4T-5T Well Beginnings My Little Pony training pants (mixed pack of old and new design). I can't think of antthing else though. I don't remember much about wearing baby diapers, and I'm overweight, so I can't fit in them, nor have I really tried to.

I would like to see these two blue diapers up-sized to fit me

bluediaperno1.jpg
bluediaperno2.jpg

So when I decided to wear everything blue (pacifier, shirt, pants, diapers, shoes, socks, etc.) , I want to wear blue diapers to complete my all-blue clothing setup (no other diaper colors allowed).:) Oh, and I also do hope that they bring back the mostly-blue (and pink) baby diapers in the near future.

Up scaled cruisers or current baby dry's would be awesome, really any current baby diaper just up sized would be great, preferably ones with stretchy sides that's why I linger towards pampers.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I really could dig any good training pant with wetness indicators in adult sizes! Especially if they made “girl” and “boy” prints (not to say anyone can’t wear whatever print they please!) I would be so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back