If Only My Brother Was ABDL

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Now I have mentioned this before sometimes on here but I want to kind of vent about it right now. Now I live with my twin brother. We both bought a house together few years ago and been living there since. Anyway he knows about my abdl side and is okay with it as long as I keep it to myself most of the time. He has tried in the past engaging in it because he was curious about it but that was back before I even had real diapers to wear. He doesn’t mind talking about either. I just wish he was abdl then that would give me the opportunity to wear diapers all the time if I wanted. Would have been funny to have identical twins walking around the house with tee shirts and diapers on. Also save some water because the toilet would hardly be used. I know it’s a strange desire I wish I could achieve but I can’t force him to become abdl even though he probably could be turned towards abdl if I tried to convince him harder. Anyway that’s my rant.

• Thinking
  • Celebrate
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, 87dervaTheExplora, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
I’d say you have a good arrangement as is.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, NorthwestDiaperDude and ChristianDiaperLover
If he knows about your ABDL side, I wouldn't force it on him but just be yourself around the house since you are also paying on the house.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and ChristianDiaperLover
It does seem like you have a pretty good thing going, although I guess I can sort of understand your frustration. Sometimes it’s easier to resign oneself to a complete disaster than to something that’s not quite perfect.

Fs, I have a brother too, and I always thought that if both of us were ABDL life would be so different! But instead of thinking about the ifs, at least you have a brother who isn't opposed to it (mine just doesnt know). Thats something to be grateful for at least!

Back