If My Mom Only Knew...

Please be careful. I suspect your mom knows, but may not know everything.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
MudPuppy said:
Please be careful. I suspect your mom knows, but may not know everything.
What exactly do you mean by be careful?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
ABDElsa said:
What exactly do you mean by be careful?
I'm not sure, just a vague unease. I do think you should explain the experience (you seem to have a kind family), but don't go overboard. Perhaps a more verbal than visual intro before jumping into the deep end.

• Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and ABDElsa
MudPuppy said:
I'm not sure, just a vague unease. I do think you should explain the experience (you seem to have a kind family), but don't go overboard. Perhaps a more verbal than visual intro before jumping into the deep end.
Alright I'll keep that in mind thanks

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
ABDElsa said:
I was at Target with my Mom, and on the way back to the register we passed by the Baby clothes. I guess my Mom was feeling Nostalgic, because she was all like "oh look William I remember when we put you in clothes like these" then she saw the onesies and started teasing me. I kid you not, these were her exact words: "aw little onesies! We should get you an Adult Onesie so I could see you in it and remember what you look like in one!" I thought in my head "oh Mom, if you only knew."🤣
Amazon sells adult sized footed pyjamas. Could always put one of those on your birthday/Christmas wishlist that you share with family/friends. Then she'll kinda get her wish, and you get a useful gift.

• Love
Reactions: Bigbabybret, Rezzu, denimchicken and 2 others
Moo said:
Amazon sells adult sized footed pyjamas. Could always put one of those on your birthday/Christmas wishlist that you share with family/friends. Then she'll kinda get her wish, and you get a useful gift.
Thanks for the tip.

ABDElsa said:
I was at Target with my Mom, and on the way back to the register we passed by the Baby clothes. I guess my Mom was feeling Nostalgic, because she was all like "oh look William I remember when we put you in clothes like these" then she saw the onesies and started teasing me. I kid you not, these were her exact words: "aw little onesies! We should get you an Adult Onesie so I could see you in it and remember what you look like in one!" I thought in my head "oh Mom, if you only knew."🤣
She must some what know to say something like that

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Huh, I had not thought of asking for babyish stuff as gifts. You could brush it off as a joke if people are weirded out about it.

• Love
Well today's the day. Or should I say, tonight's the night! I'm excited, but I'm also a little nervous. Wish me luck, and send me some positive vibes. I could SURE use them.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, TigerDL, denimchicken and 3 others
ABDElsa said:
Well today's the day. Or should I say, tonight's the night! I'm excited, but I'm also a little nervous. Wish me luck, and send me some positive vibes. I could SURE use them.
What’s the plan you’re going with?

dlbabyjeffrey said:
What’s the plan you’re going with?
Same plan. Hasn't "changed" (pun totally intended) gonna tell my Mom I have a surprise for her, and then well have to have a serious talk. Keep her guessing wondering what it could POSSIBLY mean. Go into the bathroom with my duffel bag, strap on a Diaper (I even bought my favorite ABDL Diaper, the Bambino Classico for the occasion), put on my Pooh Bear Pajamas, and pop a Paci. Then come out of the bathroom, go to her and yell "surprise! You said you wanted to see me in Adult Onesie, so here ya go! Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." Then go from there based on her response. I've played the scenario in my head many times. She asks where I got all the stuff, I'll tell her I already had it, and then break the ice.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Ashton84
going to be interesting. im sure

• Love
1000011577.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, artemisenterri, pierrelebleu and 13 others
If we see a mushroom cloud over Colorado, we'll know things didn't go well.

MudPuppy's guidance is not misplaced. Once you let this genie out of the bottle, you cannot put it back in. I realize the notion of 'forever' tends to be lost on recent generations, but I'm always overawed by the sheer permanence of something like this.

• Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, TigerDL, ABDElsa and 2 others
ABDElsa said:
Same plan. Hasn't "changed" (pun totally intended) gonna tell my Mom I have a surprise for her, and then well have to have a serious talk. Keep her guessing wondering what it could POSSIBLY mean. Go into the bathroom with my duffel bag, strap on a Diaper (I even bought my favorite ABDL Diaper, the Bambino Classico for the occasion), put on my Pooh Bear Pajamas, and pop a Paci. Then come out of the bathroom, go to her and yell "surprise! You said you wanted to see me in Adult Onesie, so here ya go! Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." Then go from there based on her response. I've played the scenario in my head many times. She asks where I got all the stuff, I'll tell her I already had it, and then break the ice.
Good luck!! I really hope she’s accepting of this knowledge!! 💚🍀💚 If she’s not right away, it sounds like she will eventually come around! I think it’s great that you have enough love and trust in her that you’re willing to tell her your biggest secret, that’s really awesome!!!

Good luck ABDElsa!!! ❄️🍼💙

• Love
I hope this does not end in sadness, however, I am curious in the outcome.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and binkyyybunnyyy
Wishing you all the best, hope it goes well for ya.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and binkyyybunnyyy
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Good luck!! I really hope she’s accepting of this knowledge!! 💚🍀💚 If she’s not right away, it sounds like she will eventually come around! I think it’s great that you have enough love and trust in her that you’re willing to tell her your biggest secret, that’s really awesome!!!

Good luck ABDElsa!!! ❄️🍼💙
Thanks BinkyyyBunnyyy

• Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Belarin said:
Wishing you all the best, hope it goes well for ya.
Thanks me too

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and BBBen
I think Im more nervous than you, I keep checking this thread with ANTICIP.......

😂

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy, TigerDL, denimchicken and 2 others
Back