If My Mom Only Knew...

Good luck.
My parents know, since they found my baby diapers behind my cupboard. And that while i was on a 2 weeks exchange šŸ«£.
It was horrible after coming back with so many cool experience. I was tired because of flying and evrything. And as i went in my room - i find a room, whereevrything has changed. And from my diaperstuff i left, was only one diaper now laying out openly šŸ«£
It was a moment of shame and guilt. The next day we had the talk - and it went miserable. I had to say, that i dont do it anymore - and my dad only say - if i like it wet, just do it under a shower šŸ˜£
Never talked with my parents again od my feelings. And the hiding of diapers got worser after this. I realy feeled abnormal šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, TigerDL, southeastlittle and 3 others
BBBen said:
Good luck.
My parents know, since they found my baby diapers behind my cupboard. And that while i was on a 2 weeks exchange šŸ«£.
It was horrible after coming back with so many cool experience. I was tired because of flying and evrything. And as i went in my room - i find a room, whereevrything has changed. And from my diaperstuff i left, was only one diaper now laying out openly šŸ«£
It was a moment of shame and guilt. The next day we had the talk - and it went miserable. I had to say, that i dont do it anymore - and my dad only say - if i like it wet, just do it under a shower šŸ˜£
Never talked with my parents again od my feelings. And the hiding of diapers got worser after this. I realy feeled abnormal šŸ˜”
My mom isnā€™t very supportive about my decision to age regress. She said as long as itā€™s in your room but apparently according to her itā€™s a dangerous path and if anyone found out I would be classed as a Paedophile.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ABDElsa and BBBen
LittleMaryJane said:
My mom isnā€™t very supportive about my decision to age regress. She said as long as itā€™s in your room but apparently according to her itā€™s a dangerous path and if anyone found out I would be classed as a Paedophile.
I think that is the fear of parents - is my child pedophile or is he getting to one

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
LittleMaryJane said:
No. It's very well established in professional circles now days that ABDL want to BE children they want nothing to do with inappropriate relations with real children whatsoever. If anything we are envious of children and more protective of children than others because we understand just how special and awesome childhood is.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
LittleAndAlone said:
No. It's very well established in professional circles now days that ABDL want to BE children they want nothing to do with inappropriate relations with real children whatsoever.
Exactly

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ABDElsa and BBBen
It's like when my dad joked about diapers, or when my mom asked if I poop at the park when I told her I went to the restroom for peeing, ahahah!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Rezzu, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
I wouldnā€™t advise telling her the way youā€™re planning. Personally it sounds like a bit of a ā€˜shock and aweā€™ act. Iā€™d sit her down and say ā€˜Mum Iā€™ve got something to tell you it may surprise you but be aware this no reflection on your parenting skills and it doesnā€™t change who I am.ā€™ And go from there. I hope your mum does accept it mine didnā€™t and letā€™s say the discussion didnā€™t end well.

• Sad
Reactions: sbmccue, utjerry, dogboy and 3 others
Bigbabybret said:
But, mom's talk quite a lot, and i assume your great aunt is most likely a mother, that there may easily be some information exchange there.
Yes my Great-Aunt is a Mother but I don't think she would tell my Mom without my permission.

Bigbabybret said:
But also, you would not beleive what parents know about the kids, I know that my parents knew more about things i did as a kid much more than i thought they did. Sometimes parents just know
But maybe my Mom DOES know and has known for a long time. They say Mothers always know.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 1 other person
Yes, I assume the OP knows some the info on saying "I could use another one" or similar quibs are mostly in jest, and would be funny to see the reaction.

But they are IMHO aware of the right thing to do, and I think the mom may know anyhow as a great aunt knowing, and moms/girls talk even when they say the dont talk, they do...SO do men so not gender specific, but less likelt for a great uncle to talk to his mom than a great aunt...Moms know moms...dads know dads...

But, still be totally funny to see if she got the jist if he said "Yes could use another one" when she offered...If she was totally joking she could think he was too especiall if she couldnt think it was true...

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
Ruh-roh šŸ«¢šŸ˜‚

Seems a bit much, could just go easy on her with just a onesie to start. šŸ¤£

Grown men in baby stuff are not as cute on the outside as we feel and imagine we are on the inside. Don't frighten her. šŸ¤£
Don't worry I won't frighten her. It's not like she hasn't seen me that way before. On Halloween in 2018 I dressed a Baby. I had one class to attend at college and wore a Rearz Spoiled, Baby Blue T-shirt with a teddy bear image I printed out taped to it (this was before I had any onesies) an Elsa Paci in my mouth, holding a blankie, and stuffed Pooh Bear. Then I came home and decided "why stop?" I put my "costume" back on and wore it around the house for the day, in the presence of my best friend whom I was hanging out with after class, my Dad who was at home that day, and lastly my Mom. When she came home from work she smiled and said "you look awesome kid I love it!" She then walked up to me and tugged at the front of my Diaper waistband, and flicked the ring of my Paci and said "where'd you get this, and this?" I told her I ordered them online. So, it'll just be deja vu for her, and she'll learn that what she thought was just a silly Halloween costume is actually a lifestyle choice of mine. My friend, Dad, and Great-Aunt all now know it wasn't just a silly Halloween costume so, my Mom will just be the next one to find out too. So, I did SECRETLY already reveal myself on Halloween in 2018. This is how I looked, not much different than I'll look in 2 weeks when I reveal the truth to her "dressed for the occasion"šŸ˜Š

Side note: I miss the Rearz Spoiled so much! šŸ˜­
20181030_161908-1_7325145136743571870.jpg

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Owlzzy, Rezzu and 2 others
I think if my mum had made comments like that to me in a store I probably would have done the same as you are now planning. I'd have specifically bought a onesie (if I didn't already have any) and a bunch of babyish things like I wore when I was little, along with nappies and paci etc. and come home one day to change and "surprise her", though I'd probably use a medical store bought nappy in case she reacted badly so I wouldn't have to explain how I found an AB printed one.

I would probably have just told her I did it for the lolz since she was joking about it, but I would certainly have been judging her reaction very carefully to see if it might be possible to open up.

If your mum has a good sense of humour as it sounds like it's worth doing even if you just end up passing it off as a joke and not an ice breaker for the truth, It's a good way to gauge her reaction. The only downside is that doing something silly like that for a joke and admitting this is normal for you are two totally different things, she might have a good laugh and joke about it as a one off but might have more trouble accepting that it is a regular thing for you.

As a side note, when I was a young lad of 8-10 and getting into this, peeing/pooping my pants fairly often I tried very hard to keep it a secret and make sure she never found out, however there were several occasions where she found dirty pants and even caught me in them once or twice, ended up seeing a doctor (and it was brought up with the therapist I was seeing for anger issues). Eventually as I started getting nappies more and stopped using my pants I have always thought she must smell it and know something is up.

However when I did actually tell her about my love of wearing nappies a couple years back and we had a talk about it, she could remember me soiling myself a few times but thought that had all stopped when I was 10, so for 26 years at that time she had no idea and hadn't noticed anything abnormal.

So for all those saying she might already know and that mothers "have a sense" for things, it doesn't always work out like that.

Anyway I hope it all goes well for you, keep us posted on how it turns out.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and PadPhilosopher
I was going to say maybe you could take this as a sign that she doesn't know.

That being said it makes me wonder about my mother because she likes to snoop through other people's things. I think she found diapers once before and tried to bring them out in front of me. I stopped her Before she could but why else would she try to do it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and PadPhilosopher
I found myself in a similar situation. We were in the store and there were baby daipers being displayed and my sister looked at them and said "this would be pretty easy to steal?" And the she said "remember when we caught (Name)(myself) in nappies" "he use to wear them in secret" and I just started giggling and blushing when my mother pointed at the daipers and asked "do you want some?" To which I replied "NO thank you." But that got me thinking.... maybe she knows? I dont know how but like people here said "Parents know". There were a couple of times where I forgot my pacifier on the drying rack. It's either a miracle she never saw it or she did see it and just didn't say anything. I guess I will never know? I just wish I could somehow know because I would like to take a bottle of milk to bed or sleep with a pacifier but I'm afraid of being caught. If only I knew I wouldn't have to hide it.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, southeastlittle, Rezzu and 2 others
That's awesome haha! šŸ¤£

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
Any updates

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
guest said:
Any updates
Not till next Friday night when I go visit her and we're alone. That's why I said 2 weeks from the post. That's when I plan to reveal myself to her. I've been counting down the days! I'm actually pretty excited for this!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Rezzu, Belarin and 1 other person
Huggieswearer said:
I found myself in a similar situation. We were in the store and there were baby daipers being displayed and my sister looked at them and said "this would be pretty easy to steal?" And the she said "remember when we caught (Name)(myself) in nappies" "he use to wear them in secret" and I just started giggling and blushing when my mother pointed at the daipers and asked "do you want some?" To which I replied "NO thank you." But that got me thinking.... maybe she knows? I dont know how but like people here said "Parents know". There were a couple of times where I forgot my pacifier on the drying rack. It's either a miracle she never saw it or she did see it and just didn't say anything. I guess I will never know? I just wish I could somehow know because I would like to take a bottle of milk to bed or sleep with a pacifier but I'm afraid of being caught. If only I knew I wouldn't have to hide it.
"No thank you"?!?!?!? Seriously, my answer would have been "yes" and then find your heart racing exhilarating.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Huggieswearer, Rezzu, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Just 5 more days! Friday night I tell/reveal myself to my Mom! šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Rezzu, PadPhilosopher, Ashton84 and 1 other person
@ABDElsa canā€™t wait for the update!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
dlbabyjeffrey said:
@ABDElsa canā€™t wait for the update!
And I can't wait for it to happen! Friday night! 3 more days! Will provide the update then.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and guest
Back