If I won the Powerball...

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
...first thing I'd do is pay off my kids' mortgages, buy them cars and set up college funds for the grandkids.

Second thing I'd do: pay off my friend's place here...for a thank-you gift.

Third: get back in diapers, 24/7 and live as a toddler girl, dresses an' all.

Fourth: create a charter nonprofit group called Celebrate Autism (or something like that), where there would be a few home-setting communities for people with autism to live, express, be themselves...at sliding-scale rent. Lifestyle-friendly (especially AB/DL), gender/sexuality-friendly, welcoming, supporting...with minimal structure.

i'd love to do that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaybeBroken, littledub1955, killahB and 7 others
Completely and totally agree with your priorities! Your heart and mind are both in the right place IMHO!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
I need some new socks 😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander, denimchicken and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
...first thing I'd do is pay off my kids' mortgages, buy them cars and set up college funds for the grandkids.

Fourth: create a charter nonprofit group called Celebrate Autism (or something like that), where there would be a few home-setting communities for people with autism to live, express, be themselves...at sliding-scale rent. Lifestyle-friendly (especially AB/DL), gender/sexuality-friendly, welcoming, supporting...with minimal structure.

i'd love to do that.
Great list!
I would add number 5; ask Subtlerustle to manage my money. 😉
I promise not to be like Ohtani’s interpreter.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Give moo & crew a raise. 😇

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander, BBBen and 1 other person
That's some very thoughtful and considerate spending. We need more people like you BSE!

Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
I've never been a Porsche girl. Maybe drive one for awhile, that's all, and turn it back in. The rest of the world can have 'em...I'm happy with a minivan, a Metro or a Kei truck. 🥳

Reactions: littledub1955
I'd set up a scholarship fund through a couple of churches I've attended for kids from middle class parents who would struggle trying to pay for it and the only requirements would be only good for 4 years and the student would have to maintain a C+ average after the 2nd year to keep the scholarship, the first year is sometimes a rough adjustment to get through. Secondly I would also have another scholarship program for people who decide to go back to school (30s+) who just need a career change with the same criteria. I would probably award 10 scholarships per year in each category and have the church set up an investment fund so the money could be grown to hopefully last a long time. The fund would start by giving 10% of what ever I won. Not sure what I would do with the rest but my family would be taken care of.

Reactions: littledub1955, Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
I would have a ab/dl furry community there are some that don't fit in tend to be different.
This would be a self sufficient community. We would have cass so they can learn things so when Im gone they can keep it going so they have a place to be. I know for some it's very hard to be around others.
Do to there past traumas.
Maybe a bunch of those tiny homes.
Community garden a garden so as to find a peace full place to be.
Yes they can enjoy being little.
and grow . Kinda like Bobby sue was thinking.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

i'd love to do that.
Yeah this completely opposite of what I would do.

Reading what others here would do I realize I'm definitely in the minority.

Last edited:
Build an Asian restaurant theme park … tacoyaki stands, anime store, shabu shabu

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
well I would give some to my parents so they can pay off loans and mortgages.

I would also use a bit of it to enroll in an animation course at Hereford uni.

a far bit would go into diapers (obviously), I would buy as many different kinds as I can.

as for the rest after that, I don't really know. (although a massive supply of sour cream and chive pringles sounds good)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
I think i would organisate a meeting with my friends here for one week with theme park visit and some other cool and cute adventures. And i would like to support some people only to share the money and luck .

But yeah i think as German i couldnt win Powerball 😅

• Love
If I won the big Powerball jackpot, after all of my personal needs are taken care of and my family/wife's family and friends are taken care of, then I would start a foundation and I would use it to fund some really cool places I have been that solely rely on donations. The rest of the foundation would be to help people, kind of like that show "Leverage" but without the fighting and fake shit l like that. Provide lawyers, investigators, etc.

Last edited:
I would probably sell the house I'm in currently, but the house of my dreams out in the woods, invest a ton of it into an s&p500 index fund, quit working, then figure out what to do with all the free time.

Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
I would keep working because I like my job. But I'd set up retirement funds for the people I care about, including me! Splurge on a few nice things, and then try to decide how not to become evil.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
Sealander said:
I would keep working because I like my job. But I'd set up retirement funds for the people I care about, including me! Splurge on a few nice things, and then try to decide how not to become evil.
Ah, yes: "...the love of money is a root for all kinds of evil...", the correct iteration of that oft-abused quote. To all who have eyes to read: observe and learn! 🥳🤭

You've got to be careful earning that type of money. Far more often than not, winning the lottery ruins your life.

Sealander said:
You've got to be careful earning that type of money. Far more often than not, winning the lottery ruins your life.
It all comes down to the personal value you attach to it. If you love money, you will value it more than a human life. It doesn't matter how much or how little; I've heard of people killing for a $20 bill! It's where money sits in your hierarchy of values.

When people find out I exist on $1,700 per month, it stuns them. They ask in bewilderment how I do it. I just do. A bumblebee flies because it can, defying science's claims that it's impossible. Besides, a bumblebee is too busy to give an answer if it could talk; it just flies because it tried it, did it and knows it can.

And I don't 'need' 300 horsepower to get me from Point A to Point B. 55 does just fine. Footprint. Impact. Kung Fu and rice-paper.

Reactions: littledub1955, depta99, Subtlerustle and 1 other person

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back