I wear 24/7 for wetting but want to start messing as well.. looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openly pooping in your diaper in public could be acceptable if you can't help it. Doing it on purpose is another thing. Every likes to pleasure themselves but you would'nt do that. So why would you set yourself up for trouble?

I mess uncontrolably due to severe urgency. I take 3 to 4 big doses of a bulk producing fiber supplement to keep from having loose BM's. It keeps my stool firm and easy to pass. I also use nullo deoderaant pills and use liberal amounts of Desitin ointment. On top of that I wear heavy gauge plastic pants over a cloth pull-up diaper and a disposable diaper under that as a "diaper liner" to keep the mess off my cloth diaper and makes laundering easier. With the amount of Metamucil I injest I go 4 to 5 times a day. It also makes my BM's extremely large. It does not help the urgency at all. When my brain gets the signal I have 30 seconds or less before I have a huge BM. Is that the waay you want to live? I take all precautions and can be in a crowd loading my diapers and nobody would have a clue. What you want to do is offensive. If you're going to try full use 24/7 then I would suggest you go through all the hassles that I do everyday of my life.

I have never messed in public but I'm surprised someone would find peeing easier than pooping if they really wanted to. There's such a thing as 'shy bladder syndrome' but I have never heard of any shy bowel syndrome.

Bashful Bowel and Bashful Bowel both exist. When spoken, the term for Bashful Bowel sounds something like, "Paracopresis."

I have had thoughts about this as well, and will provide what I would do if I were to go 24/7 for both purposes.

Wetting, as you do, will happen anywhere as it is non-intrusive and has no associated smell if you're hydrated well enough, and doesn't harm the skin if there is long exposure to the skin.

Messing, on the other hand, is a beast that is not to be publicly shown. If I need to mess, I will wait gladly until I am prepared to change into a new diaper because I've wet mine enough, especially if there is even a slim chance of being around anyone at all. If I am to be alone for the time period in question, I will go only 30 minutes at the most before a change but I still won't waste a diaper that hasn't had at least half of it's potential capacity soaked up. Sure, maybe the odd time I'll dare myself into messing in public, but then I'd just avoid people. That's the thing with messing, avoid people, messes smell bad and you don't want others to smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back