MishaMateyko

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
I have been in the subject for a long time so 15 years for sure, but I was always interested in whether I rightfully put a diaper penis in the top or bottom?

Beforehand I apologize for the question and my English.

• Love
Reactions: paul484819, littledreamers333 and mightytoddler
Do you mean if you should put your penis in your diaper pointing up or down? If that’s the case pointing down works better for me. If it’s pointing up too much I get leaks way faster

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, Joeysms and MishaMateyko
Always point down if you have enough to do that . Little boys don’t want to point up because it will sprinkle everywhere out the top of your diaper . Laying down it’s even worse with leaking but If you don’t have enough length just let it go , what I mean is for myself like many other little boys were not that big down there . I don’t have enough to point anywhere it’s pretty much goes straight in the front of my diaper .Some little boys ( me) have like a little bump and no length
🤭☺️🥰❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: craigd1341, JunkyardDog1, BBBen and 2 others
Nubbins is right, down.

• Haha
Reactions: MishaMateyko and Mommasboy
My little has a mind of its own. I can point him down, tape up, but he'll always work his way back to pointing straight out.

He's not really much in size but he always makes up for it in stealth.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker, BBBen, MishaMateyko and 1 other person
It doesn't matter much when you are wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: DLBIG and MishaMateyko
It will point straight up at least in the beginning because of the intense arousal of getting diapered in a thick diaper. As time goes by after wearing for about 5 minutes or so though things settle down. and can point downward being more comfortable.

Reactions: MishaMateyko
In disposables I try to point down, but as said above these things have minds of their own and sometimes refuse to stay put. In traditional cloth diapers with pull-on plastic pants I don’t worry about pointing down, and often find it more comfortable to point up. Those diapers are a lot more forgiving.

Reactions: DLBIG, BBBen, MishaMateyko and 1 other person
mightytoddler said:
I don’t have enough to point anywhere it’s pretty much goes straight in the front of my diaper .Some little boys ( me) have like a little bump and no length.
I also have the same non-issue, lol

• Haha
Reactions: JunkyardDog1, mightytoddler and MishaMateyko
Definitely down, surly its just how it naturally hangs and let gravity do its thing!

Reactions: MishaMateyko
Back