I want to be a 24/7 baby. Do you think this is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much I agree; it's a dream come true to be 24/7. However, it is a very bad idea if you do not have someone to take care of you or support your AB life constantly. Most people would not want to enable this type of behavior, so your best bet is to just save the baby stuff for the weekends or at least 1 or 2 hours of being an AB a day, and then resume being an adult for the rest of the day

Reactions: Deleted member 44276 and BobbiSueEllen
By way of comparison: I am disabled and live on a comparably-attractive stipend (many others live on less)...If I had an SO who was a parental and craved being so, I could afford to be a 24/7 baby...but I'd rather not. There are things I wanna do and play with that don't belong in a real crib or nursery. That's the adult part of Adult Baby. I would gladly be in put in diapers half of my time, at least, but there're some times ya just gotta adult up. It's inevitable.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
Even though this sissy does in fact truly live as a FT little girl, life is hardley boring, this sissy is allowed to watch TV... Disney, Cartoons , cartoon Movies....Reading --- currently Reading the "Warriors" Books ....(many of them, the are based on Cat Clans), this sissy is allowed to speak, (however i do have a very heavy lisp....this was achieved by having a extra large paper clip, or tape on my tongue..until it become second nature)...... this sissy isn't allowed to watch News, Sports, Adult shows, however Daddy/Master does tell me what important things are going on, (like the Virus, anything thing that is a big deal). HE does have control of my finances, legal desicions, and things like that, as the Pasco County FL court deemed, that "I wasn't capable of managing my own affairs in reasonable manner". Which is why I was always taken advantage of when younger and living as a TS, Mostly by Males....(being very feminine and sissyish) for all of my life....Never had a Drivers Licesnse (afraid to drive).... this sissy doesn't wear overly baby clothes in public, but is always dressed in a very juvenile style.
So basically, this sissy's point is yes, it can be done, its just seems to be a matter of the persons outlook and take on life.
This is a very good topic and is getting alot of different and all very valid responses....

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Agh! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't drive, that's one big part of me. I fought hard to get my license at 16: fought opinion, finances, everything...but finally got it. Since then, I've been all over the US, western Canada...drove coast-to-coast across the US twice, navigated my way through most major US cities, seen some amazing scenes, met great people, carved some fun twisties, encountered a few supercell storms and tornados...driving's a big thing to me. 3/4 of a million miles and still going... 🥰

I love the idea of being a full time baby.👶 but like they say I need a roof over my head and some thing to eat.:unsure:

so,

sisybabypansy...
yes you are for most part living an an adult baby...not entirely 24/7 a baby...
babys dont read, get told about corona virus, watch much tv shows beyond young cartoons, dont even know what finances are, and etc...

if someone was to truly be a 24/7 true baby/infant/2yo...
youd be woken up for morning, fed, changed and put in play pen whilst your caretaker cleans up, then maybe play a bit, then down for a nap...etc

living as a true baby isnt fun, its very very boring and most likely very damaging to the psychological well being.

yes, if you live as an adult baby, then that is fine, there is adult stuff going on...you talk, you interact at a level way beyond a baby or even a 2yo

its not wise to just be and do baby things...

myself, i have staff 24/7, have another as my POA...etc...and could easily live as a baby if that was my intention.

Im currently fighting some medical issues...

but basically im told when to goto bed, and gotten up and out if bed (sleep in segufix every night and for naps too, i sleepwalkq and get hurt, so that eliminated the injuries).

i can/could easily just limit myself to baby things, but that would be boring very quick.

i have a pacifier in bed with me, and my stuffie puppy, also a sippy cup with water...but i still talk as an adult and interact with adults on a way past baby level.

being limited to just baby things would be damaging...and i think youd loose your mind after not too much time.

id miss talkingmto people, as a baby cant talk, id also miss getting the information as to what is going on, etc.

bottom line...
living exactly as a baby wouldnt be very good after just a bit.

now...
I dont have a problem with being told to goto bed and getting strapped into bed, or in my crib...that is good...and sleep very well that way every night...
i dont have an issue with my power of attorney giving right to another.
dont have issue with being told to eat or having them give me my medications, nor with wearing pjs around...dont care its my house and ill wear whatever...

id merly need a play pen, and a high chair to complete a full baby setup...have a convaid stroller, crib, bed with segufix, back zip pjs with lock, booties/mittens, stuffed animals, sippy cups, bottles, use baby wipes for cleanup, even get changed by others sometimes (if they notice im wet/dirty at night, will just undo the crotch strap and change my diaper and not even unstrap my feet/thighs/hands...even a couple times didnt even wake up), have the staff on site to do everything, room in the house for anything, and still wouldnt really be a real baby routine as im an adult and think like that.

oh, im ic in case not known, with bad back, bad foot, etc...so disabled.
the reason i have most the "baby" stuff is it works...
sippy cup in bed is perfect, and if my hands are strapped down they can easily give me a drink...works good.
same with crib...easy to keep injuries from sleepwalking down...
always had a stuffed animal in bed with me,
diapers, wellq im ic...

anyhow, whilst can be done, but really living as a baby wouldnt be fun for long.

Reactions: sissybabypansy and Deleted member 44276
BabyDylan900 said:
Do you think this is too much? Do you think it even sounds possible?

Even if you win the lottery, your chances are slim.

On the other hand, I would LOVE if there was a nursery/spa you could go to for one or two weeks a year and be 24/7 for a vacation.

Last edited:
TeddyUrsadorable said:
Even if you win the lottery, your chances are slim.

On the other hand, I would LOVE if there was a nursery/spa you could go to for one or two weeks a year and be 24/7 for a vacation.
Sort of like “Twilight and Rarity go to the Spa” on Fimfiction. And the sequel “Rainbow Dash and Twilight go to the Spa”.

I sometimes fantasize about that kind of scenario, but I don’t actually know whether I would enjoy it in real life or not.

I did a week and a half of Diaper Camp every year for four years, 24/7...I spent an entire summer in diapers out of medical necessity, long ago. The former was fun, the latter not-so-much, but too much of a fun thing can weigh down on you after awhile. And getting back into regular underwear is a nice change from constant diapers, especially from messy pants or diaper rash. In my continent condition, being in diapers makes for wonderful punctuation but a worrisome sentence. 🤭

Anything is possible if you have the time, money, and will to make it happen. Good luck.

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I don’t think you’re crazy but I think you are wanting the fantasy of what you think living life 24/7 as a baby would be like but that in reality it wouldn’t be as you’re imagining it. Even if you could find a Daddy willing to look after you full time I think the novelty would wear off and it would be difficult to maintain a relationship with anybody if you were acting and living as a baby 24/7.

If you genuinely want to relinquish all of your adult life, including relationships with friends and family, social life, career prospects, hobbies, financial independence/ security etc and can’t find enjoyment in your adult life and think living as a baby 24/7 is the answer then honestly, it sounds like you probably have some mental health issues that need working through. You say you don’t like to leave the house much anyway - do you have anxiety/ depression or similar? Living as a baby 24/7 doesn’t sound like a healthy or truly fulfilling life, it sounds like an escape and wanting to escape your life that much isn’t normal. That isn’t a criticism, but honestly if you’re unhappy living as an adult I doubt living as a baby will suddenly solve all of those problems. It might feel that way when you imagine it but the reality of it won’t be and a baby boy/ daddy relationship can have just as many issues as any other relationship between two adults and all of the adult responsibilities such as paying bills, cleaning the house, laundry etc will still exist. Even if you could find a man willing to take on sole responsibility for a household whilst sting for you as a baby those working enough to support two adults and taking over all household chores are going to take up a huge amount of his time - I doubt there’ll be much time left for good quality baby boy/ daddy play.

My advice would be that instead of focusing on a fantasy which is unlikely to happen you try and focus on accepting that you are a adult, with adult responsibilities, and on being happy within that life rather than wishing for another. Practice mindfulness, strengthen the relationships you do have, try and engage in more hobbies (whether in or out of the house) outside of being an ABDL and practice some self care. Also work on putting in place nice, thoughtful things for your little self and incorporating aspects of the ABDL lifestyle into your real adult life, such as buying yourself snacks aimed at toddlers or ordering yourself new clothing so that you can get that feeling of having a ‘big’ (your adult self) taking care of you as a ‘little.’

And honestly, I would also recommend therapy because it sounds like you likely have issues you need to work through if you are that unhappy as an adult you long to be a baby 24/7 - living as a baby 24/7 with a full-time daddy is a very unlikely scenario, but making changes to your adult life so that you are happy living as an adult and ABDL play is only one aspect of your life which brings you joy, and not the only one, is definitely achievable.
I disagree.. just because someone wants to live a different life it doesn't necessarily mean they have mental health issues that need addressing.

There are people out there that are looking for full time babies and I for one have nearly said yes on two occasions.

Both times I was asked to relocate into a different county in the UK. But I had to turn them down.

I have a hard time with this thread. I hear a lot of “I want to be taken care of as a baby 24/7, is that so much to ask?”

Yes. That’s a huge ask. That’s perpetual dependency. Sure, you might find someone willing to do that, but it’s far more likely things will take a dark turn and you will be left to fend for yourself when their interests change.

Please be a complete adult. Also, it helps to talk to a therapist if you really believe this sort of arrangement is desirable and feasible.

Reactions: Teddy, sbmccue, SparkyDog and 1 other person
I understand that there are people like myself and others who miss what it was like being a baby: to wear diapers, baby clothes, eat babyish food in a high chair, play with toys, color, stack blocks, sleep in a crib and so forth. And that's no problem to go back to living that life, so long as one can afford it...and can achieve continence and good self-care and life management skills first. Achieve that and by all means live like a baby, diapers and all, at home. It's your life and your space.

However: don't expect others to understand and/or accept it...or to care for you as a baby. After all, others have wants and needs, too. And changing wet/messy diapers forever on another grown-up person isn't on many folks' lists. So...be prepared to go solo...and if you find friends who can at least understand, then you're in great shape.

Just my .0000010354 Bitcoin. 🤔

Reactions: SparkyDog and abdl86
BabyDylan900 said:
Do you think this is too much? Do you think it even sounds possible?
Yes it is VERY possible

BobbiSueEllen said:
understand that there are people like myself and others who miss what it was like being a baby: to wear diapers, baby clothes, eat babyish food in a high chair, play with toys, color, stack blocks, sleep in a crib and so forth.
And eat Pickled eggs

Even as someone who views this as a lifestyle choice for themself more than a kink or something of the like, there’s still so much more to life than regressing and more to me than just my little side. I’ve said this so many times on here but some ABs really tend to take for granted the importance and advantages of the “A” part. Moderation isn’t an inherently bad thing, either.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaya, Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
I understand that there are people like myself and others who miss what it was like being a baby: to wear diapers, baby clothes, eat babyish food in a high chair, play with toys, color, stack blocks, sleep in a crib and so forth. And that's no problem to go back to living that life, so long as one can afford it...and can achieve continence and good self-care and life management skills first. Achieve that and by all means live like a baby, diapers and all, at home. It's your life and your space.

However: don't expect others to understand and/or accept it...or to care for you as a baby. After all, others have wants and needs, too. And changing wet/messy diapers forever on another grown-up person isn't on many folks' lists. So...be prepared to go solo...and if you find friends who can at least understand, then you're in great shape.

Just my .0000010354 Bitcoin. 🤔
You sure making a very good input here :)

It's not impossible but very difficult. You already have the diaper stuff and baby things lined up. Great
Who takes care of the adult things?
are you extremely financially well off?
Who pays the bills? Cleans house? Make food etc etc.
You can hire people to do all that of course. But I promise you at some point you will have to adult for something.
Make it a fun enjoyment. Evenings, weekends heck go for a week straight if you're able. 24-7 will be extremely expensive and prohibitive. I can go into more detail if needed but that's the small jist of things

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and abdl86
It's very unlikely he will keep reading your messages, it's been more than a year now since he last signed in. Nevertheless, it's good to explain our points.

I don't consider myself an AB, I'm just a DL with some little traits. Sure, it would be great to live freely without any responsibilities, but as we grow up, our brains also develop, so we'll need to be more stimulated and we won't find that in a perennial AB life.

In fact, we risk not being able to deal with real life and its risks, and we could even feel trapped and lose sanity.

Hemix said:
It's very unlikely he will keep reading your messages, it's been more than a year now since he last signed in. Nevertheless, it's good to explain our points.

I don't consider myself an AB, I'm just a DL with some little traits. Sure, it would be great to live freely without any responsibilities, but as we grow up, our brains also develop, so we'll need to be more stimulated and we won't find that in a perennial AB life.

In fact, we risk not being able to deal with real life and its risks, and we could even feel trapped and lose sanity.
Yea i saw that after I posted but figure it's good for others to read whom are possibly considering this

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back