I want to be a 24/7 baby. Do you think this is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy1: have YET to meet (talk on line ) to 24 /7 AB even those that actually claim to live like this DONT.

DocBrown: So you don't include the internet in 'meet'? That we're all liars telling tales that prove vaporous at first glance?

But I agree in general that 24/7 is hard for the sub-brilliant.

On the other hand, it is easy peezy.

Last edited:
DocBrown said:
Missy1: have YET to meet (talk on line ) to 24 /7 AB even those that actually claim to live like this DONT.

DocBrown: So you don't include the internet in 'meet'? That we're all liars telling tales that prove vaporous at first glance?

But I agree in general that 24/7 is hard for the sub-brilliant.

On the other hand, it is easy peezy.

I meant also online actually ;) i have actually known a person that claimed to live as 24 /7 and well he dident as he couldent. Had to do some mature shores as well (also heavily handicapped i should add )

I think everyone likes the idea of being 24/7. And getting a day or two once in awhile is great. I love it when I can just baby out for the day 😍.

However... We have 3 kids and although they know I wear diapers, I wouldn't want them to know about my ab side.

I like being a role model and teaching them things, my oldest daughter's dad (blended family 🥰) hasn't worked in over a year, lives with his brother, and his mother comes and cleans their apartment once a week. I don't ever want any of my kids to think that living off of someone else and expecting them to do everything/pay for everything is ok.
She's still young and thinks her dad sitting at home playing video games all day is cool. Especially when it's Minecraft lol. We all share a realm and he usually has a lot more time to do things than I do.

Anyways, back on point. I think getting to be a baby once in awhile is great. You know what they say about too much of a good thing lol.

I ramble and lose my train of thought quite frequently. 😅 SQUIRREL! 👀

Reactions: Blathers, Paddy2020 and Deleted member 44276
I wish I could be a 24/7 baby as well

this sissy actually does live 24/7 as a 3 year-old little girl, this is true, not fantasy and not made up. this sissy is on disability for several cases of cancer, one was rectal cancer, where my anus needed to rebuilt. it healed, however there is no muscle strength and need a diaper 24/7. also had penile cancer, where this sissy was castrated and given a penectomy, and i have no control over wetting, and am now completely sexless. this sissy is extremely lucky to have a Daddy, (HE is not an AB), but loves seeing TS girls in diapers and little girls clothes. HE also by court order is considered my caregiver, as i have a rather low IQ, and have always struggled in life trying to act like an Adult. i am very childish in nature, and it just seems to make better sense that i live as a little girl.
If someone does question why i am diapered and wearing juvenile clothes, my Daddy (HIS name is AL), usually just tells them that i am mentally retarted. I don't like being called a retard, but my IQ is 80, so its not that far from the truth. HE also makes all my desicions, for instance, this sissy is NOT permitted to watch News, Sports, or any TV shows that AL deemed are to 'grown-up' for me. my bedroom is very close to being a Nursery, (although, i don't have a crib), but a little girl style bed, i also have a high chair and playpen. my diet is one of baby formula and plenty of real baby food, i do however eat oatmeal, mashed potatoes, cereal,,,,but nothing that really needs chewing as i no longer have teeth.
So yes, it is possible, however it costs more money than you may tink, my disabilty check pays for my diapers, baby food, toiletries, and new outfits, Daddy AL is retired and makes a decent pension i, we, understand if you don't believe this, that is for you to decide. since becoming a member, this sissy has posted many pictures. so please, make your desicion about me and my lifestyle, it really dont bother me if you dont believe me.

Thanks for letting be a member of this wonderful website, alot of the topics covered are important for ABDL peoples
sincerely,

pansy Gronski

SissyBabyPansy,

I commend you and your daddy on making the best of a bad situation. I do the same with my disabilities. Living this way is a lifestyle commitment that most people would never make unless they had to.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, Deleted member 44276 and sissybabypansy
I once got approached by a couple who were looking for a 24/7 baby girl as a little sister (the guy was to be the daddy, the woman already was his Little). Of course, when they first got in contact they didn't say it was supposed to be 24/7, they just said they were looking for a playmate, and it didn't go anywhere (thankfully) because I got a pretty creepy vibe from them and they didn't believe that I am a girl after skyping with them (apparently girls can't have short hair? I am biologically female, for the record). Anyway, I later found an ad from them where they described what they were looking for, and let me tell you, I dodged a bullet there.
Firstly, the new baby had to be biologically female. Okay, a bit exclusive, but still fairly normal. Then, she should move in with them. Weeell...I guess if you're aiming for 24/7, that's reasonable? Here's where it goes off the rails though: She would have to sever all contact with family and friends, she would only wear pink, never wear shoes anymore, always use diapers for everything, no phone, no computer, only baby food, no makeup, no books that aren't baby books...and they "promised" that her mind would completely regress to that of a baby. Not only that, but they specifically said that they "would like someone with a mental disability". What the heck? Like, no offence to sissybabypansy, I am glad this worked out for you, but to deliberately seek out someone vulnerable and try to brainwash them into behaving like a baby seems incredibly predatory to me.

So, yeah. That's my two cents on the topic of going 24/7. It may work in extremely rare cases, but as an adult with a regular IQ, with friends, family and hobbies, it just doesn't seem feasible.

Reactions: Blathers and Deleted member 44276
Schwanensee said:
I once got approached by a couple who were looking for a 24/7 baby girl as a little sister (the guy was to be the daddy, the woman already was his Little). Of course, when they first got in contact they didn't say it was supposed to be 24/7, they just said they were looking for a playmate, and it didn't go anywhere (thankfully) because I got a pretty creepy vibe from them and they didn't believe that I am a girl after skyping with them (apparently girls can't have short hair? I am biologically female, for the record). Anyway, I later found an ad from them where they described what they were looking for, and let me tell you, I dodged a bullet there.
Firstly, the new baby had to be biologically female. Okay, a bit exclusive, but still fairly normal. Then, she should move in with them. Weeell...I guess if you're aiming for 24/7, that's reasonable? Here's where it goes off the rails though: She would have to sever all contact with family and friends, she would only wear pink, never wear shoes anymore, always use diapers for everything, no phone, no computer, only baby food, no makeup, no books that aren't baby books...and they "promised" that her mind would completely regress to that of a baby. Not only that, but they specifically said that they "would like someone with a mental disability". What the heck? Like, no offence to sissybabypansy, I am glad this worked out for you, but to deliberately seek out someone vulnerable and try to brainwash them into behaving like a baby seems incredibly predatory to me.

So, yeah. That's my two cents on the topic of going 24/7. It may work in extremely rare cases, but as an adult with a regular IQ, with friends, family and hobbies, it just doesn't seem feasible.
yes, this sissy little girl agrees 100% about seeking someone with a disability and wanting to brainwash them, my little girlness is very natural and part of my personality, nothing this sissy 'tried' to acheive. very good response dear, thank you for posting, also the same for CPDude, thanks you for the reply

its nice to see responses to the post this sissy made.....here are a few pictures of how this sissy is dressed today august 3, 2020 #1 as you can see this sissy little girl is diapered #2 this sissy is not permitted to sit on Grown-up futniture, there are several little girl chairs around the house #3 outside going to get the mail, theres no doubt that someone will see
me, and #4 enjoying the wonderful feeling of wetting and filling my diaper

Attachments

• DSCF6373 (2).JPG
    DSCF6373 (2).JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF6376 (2).JPG
    DSCF6376 (2).JPG
    611.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF6377 (2).JPG
    DSCF6377 (2).JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF6387 (2).JPG
    DSCF6387 (2).JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Mommira
Its good to voice out the truth...i love that

Reactions: sissybabypansy
Good to hear this

Reactions: sissybabypansy
Missy1 said:
I meant also online actually ;) i have actually known a person that claimed to live as 24 /7 and well he dident as he couldent. Had to do some mature shores as well (also heavily handicapped i should add )
Yeah. Folks tend to embellish. As Garrison Kieler (sp?) says, "Lake Wobegon, where all the children are above average."

I don't lie. I rarely go out in public not more-than-double-clorh-diapered. Yes. I'm different. But the work I'm doing is instrumental to saving the world.

And of course I understand that until I finish what I'm doing folks will either dismiss or go, "Well, hopefully...".

Strange how folks often miss the connection between wordsmithing and other capabilities. You'll hear a bazillion voices making similar claims. No doubt. But how many use words that sing?

Patent filing day is, hopefully, within a week.

But then, I've always been impatient. It will take as long as it takes

I only want to be a baby 24/7 if it involves adult things, too. We're still adults at the end of the day so being a 24/7 baby is unrealistic, you cannot sustain solely on baby food and formula because adults require more than that. Also, having a developed, complex mind of an adult, it would just get old after a while like everything does in life.

My ideal kind of life is just like an adult's life, except when I'm at home with daddy, I'll be babied extensively but still allowed the amenities of adulthood. Maybe some cuddling or sitting on daddy's lap while smoking a joint with him? or some M rated video games? While being all padded up and in the cutest clothes I have? That's my kind of little aesthetic!

Why give up ANYTHING you enjoy for a unrealistic fantasy? It'll never be the same as when you were a real baby, I can guarantee that!

Reactions: gnd567 and KawaiiBabyjenni
Possible? Yes. Practical? Unfortunately No.
Its extremely expensive $5k+ a year just for diapers. Then you have to ask yourself "is it really worth sacrificing your adult life to be a baby 24/7?"

Mindlessly diapered is a 24/7 AB but she also wears regular clothes when she has to go somewhere like to her dr. appointment or DMV or just out in public. She also has a regular bedroom too and a nursery. She still has a job. But she is one of the exceptional ABs who does make enough money on her AB content to make a living off it so she has double the income and her gig basically pays for all her diaper supplies. She often has to be her own caregiver because she doesn't expect her husband to do it all the time.

Reactions: LatinLex and 2012Stroke
your very correct calico (about Paige), this sissy doesn't wear baby girl dresses 24/7, but i am diapered 24/7 amd dress very juvenile at all times, this is the type of outfit this sissy wears on a daily basis when we are not into taking pitures.... here me and my Daddy/Master went to the pet store, and the camera was still in my bag....so took a picture....taken on 8/8/2020

Attachments

• DSCF6397 (2).JPG
    DSCF6397 (2).JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 13
We all here may have that feeling but, long time or short, it's temporary. The problem is how the permanent reminder of that temporary feeling will manifest itself...

Last edited:
In short, no.
Your a young adult who has yet to learn what it is to be an adult, you want the simple life of a toddler and someone to support your dream lifestyle.

there is way to do this 24/7, buti doubt you really want to...

if you were to truly be 24/7, youd need your adult right to be relinquished and taken away...which is doable...
you would need a 24/7 caregiver...which is doable...
also, the means to pay for what your caregiver needs for you.

you would be getting much more than you think, getting most of the daily and simple decisions no longer on you.

you couldnt hold a job, have a bank account, sign legal documents, drive a car, drink, smoke, anything...

youd be left with 24/7 no control truly "not a game"

you day would be so boring that it would be very likely youd need medication for psyc issues, and even with that, you would be so utterly bored after a short time (maybe a month) and wouldnt want this anymore.

the adult mind is well past the infant development stage...i dont think anyone could do this very long and still be sane...seriously

been documented that solitary confinement for any length of time makes one loose the gr asp on reality.
now being a 24/7 baby, no talking, no detailed communication, no choices to speak of, and no stimulation to keep the brain from degenerating.

its a cool fantasy...and fun to play...but noone would truly be of sane mind after even a short time, let alone years.

Reactions: AJFan2020, Deleted member 44276 and BobbiSueEllen
Bigbabybret said:
there is way to do this 24/7, buti doubt you really want to...

if you were to truly be 24/7, youd need your adult right to be relinquished and taken away...which is doable...
you would need a 24/7 caregiver...which is doable...
also, the means to pay for what your caregiver needs for you.

you would be getting much more than you think, getting most of the daily and simple decisions no longer on you.

you couldnt hold a job, have a bank account, sign legal documents, drive a car, drink, smoke, anything...

youd be left with 24/7 no control truly "not a game"

you day would be so boring that it would be very likely youd need medication for psyc issues, and even with that, you would be so utterly bored after a short time (maybe a month) and wouldnt want this anymore.

the adult mind is well past the infant development stage...i dont think anyone could do this very long and still be sane...seriously

been documented that solitary confinement for any length of time makes one loose the gr asp on reality.
now being a 24/7 baby, no talking, no detailed communication, no choices to speak of, and no stimulation to keep the brain from degenerating.

its a cool fantasy...and fun to play...but noone would truly be of sane mind after even a short time, let alone years.
Also, even actual infants and toddlers get bored almost out of their minds sometimes. That’s one of the reasons they have tantrums. Some of them are deliberate and to manipulate adults around them, but that’s hardly the whole story...

Reactions: Bigbabybret and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back