• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I told my wife I like to wear diapers...please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to send a update.
We are still going to counseling (I think it will be awhile there) We go weekly an hour a week (our work schedules and our 9 month old son this is really the best we can do) But we are doing good-- for the most part.
Just wanted to share my update. I still check this site now and then and thank everyone for their support and feedback!
I still don't wear a diaper in front of her... or tried it in the bedroom again. I am still very embarrassed/nervous about it- even though she has told me a few times now, she "accepts" me for it! It's just strange. Plus... I should probably note- I am not a 24/7 wearer, or have any desire to wear 24/7. I only wear a few times a week now and then. Also it is very hot and humid here in the south, so that has something to do with it I am sure!
Many blessings!

I just want to say how incredible you are. You are forgiving her for saying some truly hateful things, cheating on you with a man, even though, if I'm right, they never actually got together for any nookies?

Then to find out that she used to be a lesbian, that must have hit hard. I am female and the thought of being a lesbian sickens me to my stomach. I don't mind boobies, but never would I venture "down there!" I hate my own "undercarriage", never mind anyone else's! hahah :D

You are forgiving her for some pretty serious things, I salute you. I was not remotely able to forgive my ex - but then he was cheating on me the entire 7 years we were together, AND treating me like crap (rape, emotional, sexual, physical and mental abuse was constant - every day = he made me feel useless and hopeless and that I couldn't survive without him) different circumstances, but I could never forgive a cheater, really couldn't.

So yeah, because you ARE trying, you ARE forgiving her, and working through it, that makes you pretty amazeballs indeed, has anyone ever told you that you are pretty damn special for doing that for her? After all she did? Well, I'm telling you now Mr Awesomesausage! You are just wonderful and you must love her so incredibly much. Thank you for being amazing and giving her a chance. I don't condone what she has done remotely, but for you to, that's... special... real special.

Keep being amazeballs! :)

Best wishes

Nanny x

NannyOgg said:
I just want to say how incredible you are. You are forgiving her for saying some truly hateful things, cheating on you with a man, even though, if I'm right, they never actually got together for any nookies?

Then to find out that she used to be a lesbian, that must have hit hard. I am female and the thought of being a lesbian sickens me to my stomach. I don't mind boobies, but never would I venture "down there!" I hate my own "undercarriage", never mind anyone else's! hahah :D

You are forgiving her for some pretty serious things, I salute you. I was not remotely able to forgive my ex - but then he was cheating on me the entire 7 years we were together, AND treating me like crap (rape, emotional, sexual, physical and mental abuse was constant - every day = he made me feel useless and hopeless and that I couldn't survive without him) different circumstances, but I could never forgive a cheater, really couldn't.

So yeah, because you ARE trying, you ARE forgiving her, and working through it, that makes you pretty amazeballs indeed, has anyone ever told you that you are pretty damn special for doing that for her? After all she did? Well, I'm telling you now Mr Awesomesausage! You are just wonderful and you must love her so incredibly much. Thank you for being amazing and giving her a chance. I don't condone what she has done remotely, but for you to, that's... special... real special.

Keep being amazeballs! :)

Best wishes

Nanny x

That is the most thoughtful response ever. Thank you. I needed that. Truly... you have no idea.

Some days are harder than others. It's hard not to think about it sometimes...
Thank you for your words, they mean a lot. More than you know!!

Nanny,

I am not sure why my first post didn't make it through the first time I replied. I had sent a reply and for some reason it never sent.
I got your PM. I cannot reply to a PM because apparently I am too new of a member, so it won't let me reply for whatever reason. Thank you for your PM and for the reply on here.

You made my day when I read this. Thank you!!! I love every word... much needed to hear.
Some days are truly better than others. Other days I fall, hard and very upset, angry and disappointed. Not what I imagined my life to be before I married my soulmate. Then again, no one ever thinks things like this happen before they get married. I just always wanted a honest relationship with my spouse and feel as much love for myself as I give to her. I can't believe how much she has hurt me- but we work on it. Counseling, talking.. and patience. I know she is trying.
She is still the love of my life- and my best friend. But my heart is heavy... You are AMAZING for your response. I love you for it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back