I recently went up to a twenty waist are there any baby diapers that i could fit in

i cant remember what kind had the 8 but i deff saw some 8 diapers on wallmart shelfs over here but i think they just said about the same weight range as other brands 7's or other styles that were lower sized, so are they really bigger idk,

walmarts here are odd or allot of stores in their sizing , like some stores dont carry the larger sizes while others do,

both walmart in the city' only one used to have the XL goodnites? Why tho, who knows, i only started to notice them too now in the 2nd walmart witch is odd because its located in a shoping center so its a busy store as much as the other

GoodniteQueen said:
I am a 4ft 11 dl women that can fit in to a goodnite s/m or pullup 5t reasonably. I have a 22 waist and 28 hip. I am not abdl ust want something cute and possibly usable In the day today
I would imagine your best bet is Size 7 diapers but even then the 7s are like tight 5T Pull-Ups or S/M Goodnites. Sounds like you're pretty much in the L Goodnites are your comfiest diaper territory.

The better question is your hips are getting in the way of the sides stretching too much or would be in the way of stretching the tapes to their intended landing strip.

Noodle said:
I would imagine your best bet is Size 7 diapers but even then the 7s are like tight 5T Pull-Ups or S/M Goodnites. Sounds like you're pretty much in the L Goodnites are your comfiest diaper territory.

The better question is your hips are getting in the way of the sides stretching too much or would be in the way of stretching the tapes to their intended landing strip.
No my hips aren't getting in the way. Keep in mind my hip size would be the average for an 8 to 12 year old. I have to shop in the kids section or have my clothes tailored

Noodle said:

Also the goodnites large feel a little roomy the goodnites s/m fit me better

GoodniteQueen said:
No my hips aren't getting in the way. Keep in mind my hip size would be the average for an 8 to 12 year old. I have to shop in the kids section or have my clothes tailored
GoodniteQueen said:
Also the goodnites large feel a little roomy the goodnites s/m fit me better
I see you're pretty tiny then. Then you might want to look into the Size 8 Pampers then. They can get to a comparable size to L/XL Goodnites from the get go but not as stretchy meaning they probably fit snug on you while providing similar cover. Though I do have to ask what do you mean roomy? As in there is a pocket of air in the diaper or just not as snug?

If you around Asia, some of our local brands goes up to xxl for a taped diaper that can easily fit you. Drypers, Molifix, Mamy Poko to name a few. What I want about them is not only they're big, they are also wide so you can get that baby diaper feeling unlike Pampers where you can stretch the tabs but it ends up looking like a thong :<

Chiharu said:
If you around Asia, some of our local brands goes up to xxl for a taped diaper that can easily fit you. Drypers, Molifix, Mamy Poko to name a few. What I want about them is not only they're big, they are also wide so you can get that baby diaper feeling unlike Pampers where you can stretch the tabs but it ends up looking like a thong :<
I would argue Molifix and Mamy Pokos are probably the best for Asian based diapers. The question here is where to get them assuming they are US based. As it stands finding Mamy Pokos is already a pain to find if not overpriced on Amazon and with Goo.N being the best for size but either discontinued or hard to find the Asian market in the US isn't really that great.

Noodle said:
I see you're pretty tiny then. Then you might want to look into the Size 8 Pampers then. They can get to a comparable size to L/XL Goodnites from the get go but not as stretchy meaning they probably fit snug on you while providing similar cover. Though I do have to ask what do you mean roomy? As in there is a pocket of air in the diaper or just not as snug?
Just not as snug, still fits though

Chiharu said:
Pampers fit me pretty well. It looks like a normal diaper and not a "thong"

GoodniteQueen said:
Just not as snug, still fits though
1697864300000.png
Had to look but I remember doing some size comparisons of the L/XL Boy Goodnites for a friend with smaller diapers and I remember I had an image of a Huggies Size 8 next to one. Not sure how really small you are but if you really do find the L/XLs to be a bit more loose then might I recommend looking into Huggies S7 or Pampers S8? I imagine you want them for the looks and not the capacity?

Last edited:
Noodle said:
View attachment 121218
Had to look but I remember doing some size comparisons of the L/XL Boy Goodnites for a friend with smaller diapers and I remember I had an image of a Huggies Size 8 next to one. Not sure how really small you are but if you really do find the L/XLs to be a bit more loose then might I recommend looking into Huggies S7 or Pampers S8? I imagine you want them for the looks and not the capacity?
Kinda both but mostly for being cute.

Last edited:
GoodniteQueen said:
Kinda both but mostly for being cute.
Ah then I would normally recommend Pampers Size 8 if you really are that tiny. If you can get a full wetting out of Goodnites you can partially get one if you pee slowly into a Size 8 then again also depends on your output. Messing of course is fine if they fit you well enough but I find Huggies and Luvs always provided better scent control.

Honestly at this point it just comes down to if you want Disney prints lol which I figure fits into your more AB-esque cutesy desire for a diaper.

Though I do have to ask why not look into ABDL diapers?

Last edited:
Noodle said:
Ah then I would normally recommend Pampers Size 8 if you really are that tiny. If you can get a full wetting out of Goodnites you can partially get one if you pee slowly into a Size 8 then again also depends on your output. Messing of course is fine if they fit you well enough but I find Huggies and Luvs always provided better scent control.

Honestly at this point it just comes down to if you want Disney prints lol which I figure fits into your more AB-esque cutesy desire for a diaper.

Though I do have to ask why not look into ABDL diapers?
abdl is not who I am. I'd image even some of there x/s would be too be big. A lot of the time I wear pullups and goodnites is because that's what fits

GoodniteQueen said:
abdl is not who I am. I'd image even some of there x/s would be too be big. A lot of the time I wear pullups and goodnites is because that's what fits
Ah you're like my friend then. She's the same way. Not much an AB but loves the more baby-ish designs of diapers because they're cute. Then yeah I would say consider the Size 8 or Size 7 diapers. Packs aren't too expensive and the worst case scenario is you can use them as boosters for your normal pull-ups.

As I said if you want the full use consider Huggies or Luvs over Pampers but if you want the biggest size possible Pampers offers the Size 8 line which is really just like a stretchier Size 7. Huggies are a bit stretchier from my experience.

Noodle said:
Ah you're like my friend then. She's the same way. Not much an AB but loves the more baby-ish designs of diapers because they're cute. Then yeah I would say consider the Size 8 or Size 7 diapers. Packs aren't too expensive and the worst case scenario is you can use them as boosters for your normal pull-ups.

As I said if you want the full use consider Huggies or Luvs over Pampers but if you want the biggest size possible Pampers offers the Size 8 line which is really just like a stretchier Size 7. Huggies are a bit stretchier from my experience.
Huh I didn't know there was that much of a difference in Luvs huggies and pampers. I've been mostly a Huggies girl for most of my life. Might as well go 100%

GoodniteQueen said:
Huh I didn't know there was that much of a difference in Luvs huggies and pampers. I've been mostly a Huggies girl for most of my life. Might as well go 100%
Yeah it's something I figured out fast when I was in High Schooland still fit those sizes well myself. Even in the Youth Diaper section like Goodnites and Ninjamas it's the same thing where Goodnites are stretchier and more lenient than Ninjamas which are stiffer and not as lenient.

That said even if Huggies have better scent control just hope you're investing in decent powder. Even if you're child sized youre still an adult and it'll be a stronger pee and/or mess depending on your diet and cause of you being an adult.

DBabygirl2 said:
I’m east coast USA as well. Where did you find 8’s?! I’m 5’2 135.. idk if they would fit.. what do you think? Which ones?
I'm in the Greenville SC area - lots of size 8 Swaddlers at my local Walmart. I think they would fit you but still probably require stretching.

Tried those and they don’t. I found 8’s on Amazon so I saved it in my cart for later. Gtg get some adult stuff done.. 🙄 right after a change.

I confess that I'm a bit jealous. I'm in the mid to upper 30's in the waist.

Last edited:
Back