I love the feeling of..............

I love the feeling of being given a bottle while wearing a thick crinkly diaper

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
The superb feeling of comfort security and warmth are just a few of my "loves" of all things to do with Nappies !

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, uknappygirl, Davvyboy and 4 others
A fresh diaper and when my romper came straight off the drying rack smelling all nice and clean.

• Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and 1 other person
I love the feeling of my plastic backed diaper against my bedsheets.

• Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I love the feeling of ..... being told to come here while I check your nappy by my care giver
Especially in front of her friends
Standing there while I have my nappy checked
And then told to go and fetch a clean nappy and my changing mat
That feeling when returning with the said items that I'm going to have my nappy changed in front of them
All done in a loving caring way

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66727, PamperDamper, Jr2012 and 6 others
MikeDJ said:
I love the feeling of a fresh new thick plastic diaper hugging my bottom after a nice warm shower, under my bed clothes . Then getting into bed for the night.
Not much else feels better then that, that snug plastic wrapped and taped.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SofiaInPampers said:
I love the feeling of my plastic backed diaper against my bedsheets.
That snug plastic against the sheets in heaven.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SofiaInPampers
I love the feeling of warm pee spreading out and soaking my diaper. Doesn't matter if it's a accident or intentional I just love the feeling of being in a soaking wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Tori94, uknappygirl and 8 others
I love the feeling of suddenly realizing that I am in a soiled diaper, after finishing a difficult task that required absolute focus.

• Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, BobbiSueEllen and (deleted member)
I love that feeling when I just used my diaper, and realize I just didn't try to hold anything at all. Freedom !

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, littledub1955, uknappygirl and 4 others
Mathew said:
I love the feeling of warm pee spreading out and soaking my diaper. Doesn't matter if it's a accident or intentional I just love the feeling of being in a soaking wet diaper.
Me, too! I also like the warm, soft, secure, comforting feeling of my cloth diapers and plastic pants when I first put them on.

• Love
Reactions: steviet, littledub1955, Jr2012 and 7 others
I love the feeling when I am placing my next diaper order, and review every item in the shop, compare the pros and cons of each, like if it was the first time.
Perfectly knowing that it is my 100th order in the same shop, and that in the end my basket wille be strictly identical to the previous one

Reactions: uknappygirl, Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I love waking up and figuring out half asleep that I had an accident overnight, to me nothing is better then feeling that thick bulk of wetness at the seat of your diaper for an overnight accident, re-affirms that diapers are not just for fun, but needed. I also love the bubble butt I have under my sleeper.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, uknappygirl, undine and 4 others
I love this feeling when I really am not in the mood for diapers, but do put one anyway, telling me "Well, you wanted 24/7 ? Then you should have been more carefull about what you wished for. Now you got it !".
5 minutes after, I feel glad to have taken this decision 😇

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Jenlyn, littledub1955 and 4 others
I love the feeling of a soggy diapee that’s maybe lost a lil bit of it’s warmth, just to go again and feel it heat back up 🙈🙈
I love the feeling of daddy’s hand on my diapees while this happens, too!

• Love
Reactions: Diapercutie, uknappygirl, undine and 4 others
I love the feeling of dropping a nice soft poop in a soft freshly powdered diaper. No pushing, just letting it out naturally. Reaching back and feeling the bulge. Walking around and feeling the poop against my bottom.Then then after a while sitting down and feeling it squish up behind my balls and up the back of my butt, rocking back and forth squishing even more. Ahhh......

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: uknappygirl and BobbiSueEllen
i love the feeling of waking up in a squishy wet nappy

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, littledub1955, uknappygirl and 8 others
friendlyArm said:
I love this feeling when I really am not in the mood for diapers, but do put one anyway, telling me "Well, you wanted 24/7 ? Then you should have been more carefull about what you wished for. Now you got it !".
5 minutes after, I feel glad to have taken this decision 😇
Yeah, after being in diapers for the last four years we, I, have little choice in the matter.
It is almost like, ok she is taking the wet diaper off and we got through it...now she is pulling another up through my legs!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and LittleBabyJake
In terms of when she up boxed the new order of diapers, sometimes they have been a black print or just black. I wondered how those would feel!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love the feeling of.... bedtime! Mummy putting my dummy in, being tightly pinned into my double cloth nappy, mummy doing up the snaps on my plastic pants and checking my nappy is all tucked in, mummy doing up the snaps of my onsie,
the kiss on the forehead, the clunk of my cot rail locking, the click of the mobile switched on, THE CUDDLE FROM MY HARRY RABBIT🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Every single night🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, TinkleTinkleLittleStar, LittleBabyJake and 1 other person
Back