I love the feeling of..............

I love the feeling when I wake up in the morning in Tykables Unicorn Nappies My Mommy ak girlfriend stick her breasts in my mouth and I breastfeed I love that feeling in the morning

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, uknappygirl, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
tam1623 said:
I love the feeling of ..... being told to come here while I check your nappy by my care giver
Especially in front of her friends
Standing there while I have my nappy checked
And then told to go and fetch a clean nappy and my changing mat
That feeling when returning with the said items that I'm going to have my nappy changed in front of them
All done in a loving caring way
Although I have had this done a few times, this is fantasy for me nowadays as I am in a relationship where my partner
doesn't indulge.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
I love the feeling of being tightly taped up in the diaper. Some of these have a tape placement area and it is amazing

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
I love the feeling of starting to urinate and then having it continue to flow without forcing it until your bladder completely empties into your diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, like2pee, littledub1955 and 6 others
I love the feeling of THIS vintage diamond-embossed plastic pants texture and diaper plastic next to my skin... but especially next to my privates! This stuff is heaven on earth for me!

*click thumbnails for larger views*

diamond embossing Babylino.JPGdiamond embossing babySoftex.JPGdiamond embossing Gerber pants.jpgdiamond embossing Huggies toddler.jpgdiamond embossing Johnsons.jpgdiamond embossing Kimbies.JPGdiamond embossing vintage pampers1.jpgdiamond embossing vintage pampers2.jpgdiamond embossing vintage pampers3.jpgdiamond embossing vintage pampers4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 57387 and 4 others
I love the feeling of wetting my nappy and the nice warm sensation between my legs

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, like2pee, Sundrop and 4 others
I love the feeling both emotionally/psychologically and physically of a warm wet and messy, squishy, lumpy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
I love the feeling of waking up soaking wet having slept through it with no recollection of peeing the bed.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, WBxx and 1 other person
I love the feeling of nursing on my wife while I am snuggled up to her in bed in my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, baradetta, wiliawi and 1 other person
Mathew said:
I love the feeling of warm pee spreading out and soaking my diaper. Doesn't matter if it's a accident or intentional I just love the feeling of being in a soaking wet diaper.
Me to wetting my nappy and sitting in a wet nappy for hours is the best feeling ever.

• Love
Reactions: like2pee, littledub1955, Davvyboy and 6 others
a fresh diaper and sliding on a brand new pair of plastic pants...

• Love
Reactions: tam1623, littledub1955, Davvyboy and 5 others
Love the feeling of the soaked SAP material inside the plastic covering.

Reactions: like2pee and Traveller
I love the feeling of a diaper and everything about it….new and fresh, wet and soggy it’s all such a wonderful feeling!

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, BlueDude, littledub1955 and 6 others
Getting up in the morning and feeling the the warmth and weight around my but!t

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, littledub1955, Davvyboy and 3 others
New2DLWorld said:
I love the feeling of a diaper and everything about it….new and fresh, wet and soggy it’s all such a wonderful feeling!
I so agree with that

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Napincolove and New2DLWorld
Wetshisbed said:
I love the feeling of waking up soaking wet having slept through it with no recollection of peeing the bed.
You and me both.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed and BobbiSueEllen
Of my long fluffy tail swishing between my naked legs as I walk around my cabin doing chores in the morning 😍

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
When I go out not having to worry about making it to the bathroom

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Kellycares, Davvyboy and 5 others
a big squishy nappy tucked between my legs and I do love the feel of a fresh nappy change I also love nappy checks alot!

• Love
Reactions: tam1623, Deleted member 57387, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Back