I Like Changing Diapers More Than Wearing.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
When I first got into ABDL a long time ago I felt like I was most strickly into the DL part and really wanted to wear and use diapers. But as time went on, and now that I have a little I feel like all I want to do is put her in diapers and change them. I wanna make sure she is snug, comfortable, and cozy. I wanna check her, make sure she feels attended too. Pick her up, feel it under her pants or skirt when I’m lifting her up or she sits on my lap. But I don’t feel the urge to wear? I feel the urge to put them on her! Does anyone else feel like they went through this transition? I guess I want to be the caregiver more these days than have them on myself.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: badger50, BobbiSueEllen, littledreamers333 and 4 others
I'm happy for you! If you're not struggling to fulfill your own "little" needs, bonding with somebody else by fulfilling theirs sounds 100% positive.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LiLMaus, BabyLink9 and 1 other person
Sounds like you are in a good place right now. The desire might come back and its probably best not to fight it if it does but for now if you're having your need met in a positive way then that's fantastic.

I believe that how we interact with something - in thus case nappies - changes whether or not we are alone, and that this is not a bad thing. Life is richer for a range of experiences and it looks like you are experiencing that now, I'm happy for you!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BabyLink9 and Cottontail
Im new here but i will say that ive seent this experience before, semi in myself and some in others, its just one part of your life, wether its the final verdict or just a stop on the path of self exploration, is up to you!, keep having fun!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, MiddleJacob and Cottontail
Thanks for all the kind words everyone :) it’s forsure been fun. I thought it would be interesting to talk about as I don’t see very many people mention this.

I find that soooo hecking adorable ❤️It sounds like you're both having a lot of fun and are really enjoying yourselves and that's awesome! People's moods and tastes can change for a number of reasons. Over time someone can change or a certain environment can change someone's mood, heck maybe one day someone might feel one way out of the blue then differently the next.

It's not as common from what I've seen, but there are definitely people that just wanna be or enjoy mostly just being a caregiver or seeing and putting others in diapers more so than themselves. Just keep doing what feels right and makes ya happy and I bet she loves being your little and being taken care of by you and feels super safe and cozy whenever she's under your care :D

Reactions: BabyLink9
BabyLink9 said:
When I first got into ABDL a long time ago I felt like I was most strickly into the DL part and really wanted to wear and use diapers. But as time went on, and now that I have a little I feel like all I want to do is put her in diapers and change them. I wanna make sure she is snug, comfortable, and cozy. I wanna check her, make sure she feels attended too. Pick her up, feel it under her pants or skirt when I’m lifting her up or she sits on my lap. But I don’t feel the urge to wear? I feel the urge to put them on her! Does anyone else feel like they went through this transition? I guess I want to be the caregiver more these days than have them on myself.
yea, I'm like that in RP. but when I had a little friend I was the same way.

NabePup said:
I find that soooo hecking adorable ❤️It sounds like you're both having a lot of fun and are really enjoying yourselves and that's awesome! People's moods and tastes can change for a number of reasons. Over time someone can change or a certain environment can change someone's mood, heck maybe one day someone might feel one way out of the blue then differently the next.

It's not as common from what I've seen, but there are definitely people that just wanna be or enjoy mostly just being a caregiver or seeing and putting others in diapers more so than themselves. Just keep doing what feels right and makes ya happy and I bet she loves being your little and being taken care of by you and feels super safe and cozy whenever she's under your care :D
Thank you ☺️

Although I love to wear diapers myself, I have also tried how it works to act as an ABDL daddy or big bro. To my surprise, I came to love it. Those guys here who have tried ABDL babysitting probably also discovered that it could be exhilarating but also a relaxing and almost therapeutic experience. You step out from the pure adult world and take care of someone who sometimes acts as an adult but mainly as a child, and see how he/she openly enjoys the same things you also love and know how they might feel. So, it is making someone happy and making them enjoy the same things you might want. Thus, I recommend that versatility for most ABDLs here - it is an enriching experience.

Reactions: BabyLink9 and Anemone
Exactly the same thing happened to me.

Reactions: BabyLink9
That is so sweet! Give it time, enjoy being a caregiver, your own diaper desire may come back. All we truly have in this life is time...use it well. As I can tell from here, you won't regret it.

If--and I mean IF--there was a special someone in my life who was AB themselves, it would be fun to be an occasional caregiver to them. I've changed thousands of diapers on my grandkids so it's ingrained and easy...just bigger is all.

It takes a special someone to be a caregiver. The world is long on ABs, with not many caregivers. Do enjoy it! 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰

Back