I Just Had the Best Night Last Night

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I got some Dora underwear, pink sweatpants, and Dora shirts. Took over a week on the last one. Boy shipping is slow.

I also had a small Megamax sample, and let me tell you, that diaper soaks up a big one. šŸ˜® I did 2 full bladder soaks (mostly floods - one standing and one on my back) and the diaper took it like it was nothing. After waiting a few minutes and sitting, there was no press out. It was just thick. The stuffing inside hasnā€™t fallen apart yet. I hate when it does. Iā€™m guessing Iā€™m close to the advertised capacity, but I feel like the diaper could take twice that.

Back to the Dora stuff. So I have this long, elaborate fantasy about being turned into a little girl and having to use diapers, and the clothes I got played perfectly into that. Just wearing them made me feel like such a little girl. Last night was the most Iā€™ve felt like that.

Had a bath. Went to ā€œschoolā€ in a carseat. Got diapered at ā€œschool.ā€

The bulge of a diaper under my sweatpants made it obvious to anyone who cared to look (I was alone.) that I was nothing more than a baby girl who needed her diapers.

The best part was having to wet my diapers and sit in them in ā€œclassā€ and while ā€œgoing homeā€ strapped into a car seat.

Last edited:
Back