I just had a genormous mess in my Diaper!

Susbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So most of the time when I mess it's more on the solid side so it just spreads out and then sticks to the skin until I change.
But today was different.
I came home and although I only had like 3 hours I knew something great was coming so I got my Rearz critter caboose and my Pacifier, some coffee and water and began the fun. Pretty much instantly after I put on the diaper this huge soft and hot mess came flooding into it. It was very soft and mushy but not liquid which I like the most as I can press it around from back to front and play with it. Because of the coffee and water I peed a lot in the next 2 hours liquidating the mess. It had the consistency of fresh cheese and it kept a very high temperature throughout. It spread to the absolute front-and back-end of the diaper, heck you could even see the brown color inside the wings or however they are called! I eventually realised that I had to change just before Desaster. Liquid mess came running down my legs but luckily I already stood up from my bed and had wipes with me. When I got out of the diaper literally EVERYTHING was coffered in mess! As if I put my bottom inside a pool of that stuff, every spot was covered.
How often do You have such amazing messes? That stuff brought me into deep little-state in addition with my pacifier too!

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, shargalex, Lilschoolfox and 2 others
Genormous lol, poor baby, the smelly, O no gotta go

Reactions: Susbka
The cherry on top for these thing would either be the ability to take such a diaper to sleep in a crib wrapped in a full baby outfit or having mommy take me on her lap, scolding me and then bathing me/changing me and putting me to bed
KBoy said:
Genormous lol, poor baby, the smelly, O no gotta go

Reactions: shargalex and KBoy
O the ol diaper discipline, l always think it's the easy way out, no spankings, but then I remember the smelly lol

Love it when there’s a big mess oozing out of the seams and running down my legs. But only when I’m by myself. I it’s embarrassing to have anyone see it even my wife, who does the changing. she’ll give me that disappointing and disgusted look . Most of the time I get change before it becomes that big of a mess.

I love a nice large poop in my diaper. Even better in a dry diaper, or maybe just a wetting or two. And it has to be just the right consistency for squishing.
One of my favorite ways to poop is to sit on the floor and lean back so the poop flows up behind my balls and then lean forward to push the mess up the front of my diaper.

My morning Cushies cloth back diaper is wet and now messy, I messed my diaper while in the dining room responding to an email on my phone., then I got some coffee, Now I am sitting here with a delightfully warm, wet, messy, squishy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. Great way to start the day,😌🤫

Reactions: shargalex
Back