i have made a way for ab/dls and caregivers etc. to recognize each other in public

We need a grip and a word so any ABDL can recognize another in the dark as well as in the light.

Reactions: gamefreak94
todderhr said:
wonder if anyone will notice…

View attachment 107949
Imagine someone isn't sure what that is, but is curious enough to take a picture of it to use Google lense to look up what that picture is, and spread rumors that you're an adult baby. I wouldn't want that. That's just me though. I don't need rumors like that. I already have a strong feeling my best friend knows of my diaper wearing, but doesn't say anything out of respect, and if I put something like that on my truck, there'll be something to answer for sooner or later.

I forget where, but I read about putting a crown drawing on the back of your palm or somewhere on your arm (I think) to represent being a Little. It seems super abstract, though, IMO.

Seasonedcitizen said:
We need a grip and a word so any ABDL can recognize another in the dark as well as in the light.
A bright red Pokemon shirt, Pikachu socks, color block LEGO shoes and straight kid bangs in my eyes isn't obvious enough? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
The issue with this is reverse image search in google some one looks and thinks it’s something super cute then does a reverse image search or just a normal search of ABU and find it’s something “not as cute” next thing you know there is a mob of puritans about to commit a hate crime

RainbowConnection said:
I forget where, but I read about putting a crown drawing on the back of your palm or somewhere on your arm (I think) to represent being a Little. It seems super abstract, though, IMO.
It was on readit on a very similar thread

Reactions: Rainbow
Hate crimes are best stopped in their tracks by the would be victim. 😼

Zero tolerance for bullying. They are an adult now, they need to behave like it. Adult offenses like assault come with adult consequences, sometimes permanent ones. No redos in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
LittleAndAlone said:
Hate crimes are best stopped in their tracks by the would be victim. 😼

Zero tolerance for bullying. They are an adult now, they need to behave like it. Adult offenses like assault come with adult consequences, sometimes permanent ones. No redos in real life.
Depends on the country there are no stand your ground castle keep laws in Australia regardless of how a beef stared and if you were in complete self defence you hit someone the magistrate can put you on community service and mandate therapy for violence I've seen this in person. Or worse your "bullie" can sue you for damages and assault in court even if your in the right and then your strung up in legal fees. And in today's cost of living problems legal fees is the last thing i need

Last edited:
Veljie said:
Depends on the country there are no stand your ground castle keep laws in Australia regardless of how a beef stared and if you were in complete self defence you hit someone the magistrate can put you on community service and mandate therapy for violence I've seen this in person. Or worse your "bullie" can sue you for damages and assault in court even if your in the right and then your strung up in legal fees. And in today's cost of living problems legal fees is the last thing i need
This sort of protecting bad people and blaming the victim mentality needs to rejected and dismantled at all levels by all decent people en masse world wide. It's a downword death spiral leading to the erosion and destruction of western values and civilization. And those in power who desire this and are hawking this way of thinking know that and know exactly what they are doing and why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back