I Had the Craziest Nightmare

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I think I need Freud himself to analyze this shit...

I'm in bed and discover a being like a naked, life-sized Barbie doll standing next to it. She wants to have sex with me and gets into my bed to do so; I tell her it isn't going to work because she doesn't have any genitals. To make up for it, I give her a makeover to make her look more like the girl from my old job I had a crush on. I'm really just pretending - and discover this being looks like me - but she's so happy she says she's coming back tomorrow with a rabid raccoon (???) for me to make over.

After I go get my mom, this being reappears - except now it's my aunt (???). I'm telling my mom about what happened, when my dad comes in. He's overheard and asks ''That girl from where?'' I say the name of my former place of employment, and give a distressed gasp as I realize my dad now knows I'm gay. I proceed to go outside; my dad tries to hug me, apparently in comfort.

We want to make my aunt leave, and while outside - there's snow on the ground - I discover I can make one of my dad's cars disappear and reappear with my mind. I'm kind of fuzzy about how the dream ends, but I think my mom makes me disappear as she's trying to teleport the car herself, and then I wake up.

So... you made over Barbie to look more like Skipper? :)

Always good to write these things down before you forget them. Years from now, maybe you'll have enough material for a crazy novel.

Except for the seemingly universal "flying" dreams, I've never had any where I had magical or telekinetic powers--that I can remember. Pity your powers didn't manifest until late in the dream. You might've fixed Skipper's anatomy for her, or at least banished your aunt.

Anyway... Funny!

And I thought I had crazy dreams!

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I think I need Freud himself to analyze this shit...

I'm in bed and discover a being like a naked, life-sized Barbie doll standing next to it. She wants to have sex with me and gets into my bed to do so; I tell her it isn't going to work because she doesn't have any genitals. To make up for it, I give her a makeover to make her look more like the girl from my old job I had a crush on. I'm really just pretending - and discover this being looks like me - but she's so happy she says she's coming back tomorrow with a rabid raccoon (???) for me to make over.

After I go get my mom, this being reappears - except now it's my aunt (???). I'm telling my mom about what happened, when my dad comes in. He's overheard and asks ''That girl from where?'' I say the name of my former place of employment, and give a distressed gasp as I realize my dad now knows I'm gay. I proceed to go outside; my dad tries to hug me, apparently in comfort.

We want to make my aunt leave, and while outside - there's snow on the ground - I discover I can make one of my dad's cars disappear and reappear with my mind. I'm kind of fuzzy about how the dream ends, but I think my mom makes me disappear as she's trying to teleport the car herself, and then I wake up.

shame you woke up, wanted to know more about the rabid raccoon xDDDD

You know you're dream is off the hook when the appearance of a rabid raccoon is NOT the most batshit crazy detail. 🤨🤔😮

Back