I Had the Craziest Nightmare

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I think I need Freud himself to analyze this shit...

I'm in bed and discover a being like a naked, life-sized Barbie doll standing next to it. She wants to have sex with me and gets into my bed to do so; I tell her it isn't going to work because she doesn't have any genitals. To make up for it, I give her a makeover to make her look more like the girl from my old job I had a crush on. I'm really just pretending - and discover this being looks like me - but she's so happy she says she's coming back tomorrow with a rabid raccoon (???) for me to make over.

After I go get my mom, this being reappears - except now it's my aunt (???). I'm telling my mom about what happened, when my dad comes in. He's overheard and asks ''That girl from where?'' I say the name of my former place of employment, and give a distressed gasp as I realize my dad now knows I'm gay. I proceed to go outside; my dad tries to hug me, apparently in comfort.

We want to make my aunt leave, and while outside - there's snow on the ground - I discover I can make one of my dad's cars disappear and reappear with my mind. I'm kind of fuzzy about how the dream ends, but I think my mom makes me disappear as she's trying to teleport the car herself, and then I wake up.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So... you made over Barbie to look more like Skipper? :)

Always good to write these things down before you forget them. Years from now, maybe you'll have enough material for a crazy novel.

Except for the seemingly universal "flying" dreams, I've never had any where I had magical or telekinetic powers--that I can remember. Pity your powers didn't manifest until late in the dream. You might've fixed Skipper's anatomy for her, or at least banished your aunt.

Anyway... Funny!

MarcusWeeb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think I need Freud himself to analyze this shit...

I'm in bed and discover a being like a naked, life-sized Barbie doll standing next to it. She wants to have sex with me and gets into my bed to do so; I tell her it isn't going to work because she doesn't have any genitals. To make up for it, I give her a makeover to make her look more like the girl from my old job I had a crush on. I'm really just pretending - and discover this being looks like me - but she's so happy she says she's coming back tomorrow with a rabid raccoon (???) for me to make over.

After I go get my mom, this being reappears - except now it's my aunt (???). I'm telling my mom about what happened, when my dad comes in. He's overheard and asks ''That girl from where?'' I say the name of my former place of employment, and give a distressed gasp as I realize my dad now knows I'm gay. I proceed to go outside; my dad tries to hug me, apparently in comfort.

We want to make my aunt leave, and while outside - there's snow on the ground - I discover I can make one of my dad's cars disappear and reappear with my mind. I'm kind of fuzzy about how the dream ends, but I think my mom makes me disappear as she's trying to teleport the car herself, and then I wake up.

shame you woke up, wanted to know more about the rabid raccoon xDDDD

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You know you're dream is off the hook when the appearance of a rabid raccoon is NOT the most batshit crazy detail. 🤨🤔😮