I got scammed by Mommy

SparkyDog said:
wow how did you manage to get your money back?
Paypal is really biased towards a buyer because stuff like this.

Reactions: CodyBaby
Bearcatz said:
Paypal is really biased towards a buyer because stuff like this.
Yup, paypal won't ask much questions for refunds, its a nice and safe way to send money.

Poohbearboy said:
She was blowing a tire she needed help with it and now she is out of gas and stranded at a gas station but even stupid if she thinks i'm going to fall for it again and send her more money. At least $100 and nothing bad could not fix like id or something.
Sounds like some of those stories you hear on the Catfish TV show. Sorry you got scammed.

Last edited:
Facebook is certainly no place to meet a "mommy". I got my daughter to help me delete my deceased wife's account on Facebook and it was impossible. Mark Zuckerberg is an A-hole.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Yeah, PayPal is awesome when comes to fraud/scammers they need to learn not to use PayPal as a tool to get money. Call PayPal to see what happened and review later all the money back mommy lost her mind. The final pull I'm going die alone in a gas station standard for the rest of my life with an abusive attendant who begging for help with gas and he assaulted her and chained her car.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
glad to read that you got paypal to give your money back. majority of what is on line is fake especially Facebook. never give someone you don't truly know or haven't met money. even in a dating situation when you just started dating never give money or loan money that you can't afford to part with. as mentioned Facebook won't do a think about your reports they thrive on the fake shit the make up their platform. best to be happy you are made whole and move on lesson learned.

dogboy said:
Facebook is certainly no place to meet a "mommy". I got my daughter to help me delete my deceased wife's account on Facebook and it was impossible. Mark Zuckerberg is an A-hole.
I'm so sorry that happened to you,, how frustrating.
It is strange that it's nearly impossible to delete accounts. I tried to do so with one I made just for a week to talk to a friend since they don't allow "outsiders" to access a person's page without an account. That's the evil trap. Facebook & Instagram, amongst others, is all SCAMS.

They're "people-catcher-sites" that sell information about everyone for money, as well as supply information to legal authorities for whatever reason.

Reactions: dogboy
Yeah almost all legitimate Mommy/Daddy Doms will have a website and clear protocol rules and rates. Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr are filled with fake bot looking to scam people.
Also look out for them pretending to magically live near you as well. Many often want to chat on gmail chat, I think they think that will make it seem less fake or something.
SO SO SO happy to hear you got your money back!! You should treat yourself and buy some new diapers you've wanted or something like that.

Reactions: dogboy
Back