I give up, to hell with the toilet đźš˝

WendyLittle said:
No, always in a nappy 99% of the time

Make it 100% and see how you get on xD

LittleMonsterUK said:
Make it 100% and see how you get on xD
By 99% of the time, I mean I do very rarely try to wear normal knickers but that's for such a short time as I can't trust my bladder not to say it's time to go, now!

Reactions: Diprs2
WendyLittle said:
By 99% of the time, I mean I do very rarely try to wear normal knickers but that's for such a short time as I can't trust my bladder not to say it's time to go, now!

Then respectfully say bye to the knickers if you enjoy wearing and using as an ABDL what’s the point and I know it’s only 1% but still just get something more discreet when out and about.

Reactions: Diprs2 and WendyLittle
LittleMonsterUK said:
Then respectfully say bye to the knickers if you enjoy wearing and using as an ABDL what’s the point and I know it’s only 1% but still just get something more discreet when out and about.
I wear my Tena's out as it's too risky not to, I've just slightly changed my wardrobe to have tops, skirts or dresses etc that help cover my nappy. I went to the local Asda earlier with a rather large puffy bulge, plastic pants on under my leggings and just a coat to cover the back, most people don't walk round looking at 50yr old hobbling women's crotches, so I don't feel I have to hide the front as much. Lol

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleRascal
WendyLittle said:
The doc' said mine was mostly likely due to the stress I've been and am under, personal life stuff and more!
I love my broccoli, cauli, carrots and parsnips as I need to also eat them as my diet (more like lack of one, eating once a day night times, maybe some cereal when I get up, on rare occasions) so that's not helping I don't think either.
I'll speak to my doc again tomorrow about other issues, so will bring it up with her then too, if I remember.

Thank you for your advice too
Carrots are one of the good ones! But here's the list:
Cruciferous veggies are a diverse group that includes broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, bok choy, arugula, Brussels sprouts, collards, watercress and radishes. Fun fact: The name “cruciferous” is an informal classification for members of the mustard family and comes from the Latin cruciferae meaning “cross bearing,” because the four petals resemble a cross.

Reactions: WendyLittle
Back