I feel extra babyish today :) Yay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody I really hope everybody is ok and feeling well:) I am currently wearing a Nappy, relaxing in my super comfy bed and although this is my 13th Nappy I have worn since finally going ahead and buying myself some, I have never felt so relaxed and babyish until now! As you all know I suffer with Anxiety, Depression and OCD, I just cannot believe that everything seems to disappear when I have a Nappy on! Until I take my Nappy off and then I have time to think of everything else again:( It is so interesting and amazing how my Nappy, just a Nappy makes me forget everything! :)

I won't be able to wear over the weekend, no Nap Naps for me :( So I am just enjoying this Nappy whilst I have some privacy. And incredibly it feels like I am having accidents haha, I have been drinking loads of water and everytime I feel the slight urge, I just go in my Nappy and it feels so lovely and calming and just like a baby accident haha :)

Last edited:

lisek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cool!
Comfy bed and being padded perfectly fit together. In my case a big, plush blankie too :D Have fun!

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've got house to my self for a few hours so now I've got a terry nappy and blue pants on and only a plain T shirt and socks on :paci:

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've got house to my self for a few hours so now I've got a terry nappy and blue pants on and only a plain T shirt and socks on :paci:

sounds great but who needs pants?! (tried to find a calvin and hobbs revolt against pants cartoon but not having any luck, the one where his dad was "joining the revolution")

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
sounds great but who needs pants?! (tried to find a calvin and hobbs revolt against pants cartoon but not having any luck, the one where his dad was "joining the revolution")
Plastic blue pants for cloth nappy my friend :neener_neener:

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have red,black,purple,and some whitish Plastic pants that are nice but my "Ice blue" from Gary via Angelfluff are the most awesome bullet proof hard wearing pants I have ever owned,9 years of use and still going strong not a single pair has failed,I have both pull on and snap on they are all highback with wrapped elastic. I custom ordered them and paid the money to tweak them till they were perfect and then had the pattern saved so if they do bite the dust one call and I get the exact same ones whipped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.