I enjoy wearing diapers

I have always loved diapers my whole life

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Same I hated potty training.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Babytoodler5 said:
As for me I enjoy wearing and using diapers because they are comfortable, convenient, and they bring out my inner youth. I have been a diaper lover since I was potty trained. As a child I use to steal baby diapers from my moms daycare babies so I can feel like a baby again.

What about you

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Preaching to the Choir

• Haha
Reactions: Peesalot and Ilovewetdiapers4200
I love wearing diapers so much. Their softness and gentleness is so wonderful!🤗
I just feel so much calmer and so content when wearing.

CuteFantasy said:
yess I love wearing them and using them. i love the entire progression from the softness to the squishiness the more and more full they get
I love it too. Using them all day as they are intended for with no one the wiser! It's just so wonderful and amazing how puffed and bulged they get by the end of the day.🥰

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, wettingagain and chamberpot
I love wearing diapers and believe in the philosophy "the wetter, the better." (y)

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, wettingagain, chamberpot and 1 other person
Peesalot said:
I love wearing diapers and believe in the philosophy "the wetter, the better." (y)
Absolutely the wetter the better they are

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, wettingagain and chamberpot
Im a DL so i love every aspect of the diaper , how it feels on me , the tape tabs , wetness indicator etc . I love how i feel protected , safe and secure , i love how the diaper hugs me , keeps me padded , mainly generally overall feel good sensations of the diaper . Looking at the diaper on me makes me feel little , takes me back to simple times i would say . I feel unique knowing that my peers wears normal underwear but my underwear is tape tab diapers . Theres just so much to like wearing diapers after all im a DL lol.

• Love
Reactions: mardon1975, GoodnitesXL21, Lyric and 1 other person
same I love my diapers and I have loved them all my life

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Ilovewetdiapers4200
I love wearing diapers, too! My room kind of smells like a toddler's room sometimes, lol. 😝👃

I always loved them. I always remember getting changed into them and the feeling of the thickness and the crinkly plastic. I was a bit sensory when very young and loved the shiny crinkly plastic on them. So that was part of the early triggers liking them. At the same time I also liked plastic pants. So when I got out of diapers and trained I still longed for them. I often remember my younger cousins and siblings being changed into those thick white Pampers and often wishing I could still wear them too. I was way to scared to take any when they visited or my mom finding them if I took my youngers sisters ones. So I never stole any diapers. I did mange to take some pairs of plastic pants that were leftover from a group yard sale my family and friends held when I was a teen. They were never sold and essentially wouldve been tossed out with a lot of the other items not sold. So it didnt bother me as much. So I instead got creative and made makeshift diapers (with tape ,papertowels and garbage bag plastic) and also pieced together some pairs of plastic pants to fit me better. So having those made me enjoy wearing diapers until I was old enough to get adult ones and ABDL ones and with such a variety nowadays it really is enjoyable wearing diapers.!

I'm so enjoying my rearz lil monster diaper right now. As I have said before: I only get to wear every 4 or 5 days. So when I do get to wear I like to enjoy every moment of it. I like to touch my diaper as every little tinkle, trickle, peepee comes out. It's so warm and pleasant . My job is extremely stressful today so filling up my diaper through out the day as I work is nice! :) I keep drinking water and other fluids so i can keep peeing. This actually gives me a wonderful great side effect - it keeps me very hydrated!

wettingagain said:
I'm so enjoying my rearz lil monster diaper right now. As I have said before: I only get to wear every 4 or 5 days. So when I do get to wear I like to enjoy every moment of it. I like to touch my diaper as every little tinkle, trickle, peepee comes out. It's so warm and pleasant . My job is extremely stressful today so filling up my diaper through out the day as I work is nice! :) I keep drinking water and other fluids so i can keep peeing. This actually gives me a wonderful great side effect - it keeps me very hydrated!
Update...I've been in my wet diaper for awhile now...but I don't want to take it off. I like it nice and wet and warm.

Reactions: chamberpot and Ilovewetdiapers4200
I've been trying to be padded for 24 hours and I love it. I love being wet warm and squishy.

Reactions: wettingagain
Ilovewetdiapers4200 said:
I've been trying to be padded for 24 hours and I love it. I love being wet warm and squishy.
Me to. The warm padding. I did finally have to take it off and now I will be going to bed with no diaper on. 😕 these days i'm not wearing as much (expensive). But I did come close a few times in wearing 24 hours. However, I don't think I could do 24 hours for a long period of time.
How many days or hours have you been padded now? If you don't mind me asking.

Back