I enjoy wearing diapers

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
As for me I enjoy wearing and using diapers because they are comfortable, convenient, and they bring out my inner youth. I have been a diaper lover since I was potty trained. As a child I use to steal baby diapers from my moms daycare babies so I can feel like a baby again.

What about you?

Lyric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Love wearing cloth prefolds and rubber pants and nowadays, always wear to bed and whenever my girlfriend is with me. Started when my mom diapered me for bed every night until 17 and after trying to go without for years, went back to wearing and wetting and occasionally messing when ever I could get away with doing so.

RuffRuff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Private
I love my diapers. They are so much fun, and bring me happiness. I just wish that I could wear them more often than I do right now.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in a big diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
If you're trying to get someone to oppose you here, good luck! LOL...I love wearing and using diapers as well, they're my security blanket for my bottom. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of them; it took awhile but I got my wish to get back into 'Pampers' 40 years ago.

It's been a strange-but-fun experience, with its own torturous moments here & there, but we're all living in a terrific age for AB/DLs, commerce-wise. I hope it gets better for our community. 🥳

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you're trying to get someone to oppose you here, good luck! LOL...I love wearing and using diapers as well, they're my security blanket for my bottom. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of them; it took awhile but I got my wish to get back into 'Pampers' 40 years ago.

It's been a strange-but-fun experience, with its own torturous moments here & there, but we're all living in a terrific age for AB/DLs, commerce-wise. I hope it gets better for our community. 🥳
I'm sure it will. Looks like we're in the golden age here with so many different nappies to choose from doesn't it? I just hope diaper manufactures stick with the trusty plastic backed design instead of making cloth the new crown gem.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I use to steal diapers at night when I stayed at the babysitters house, I can remember at that young of an age plotting on ways to get to the diapers. I was like 4 maybe 3. I would get one and would feel so safe and loved. It was a rough time for me.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I never
I use to steal diapers at night when I stayed at the babysitters house, I can remember at that young of an age plotting on ways to get to the diapers. I was like 4 maybe 3. I would get one and would feel so safe and loved. It was a rough time for me.
I never got the chance to steal diapers from anyone, except a liquor store once in 2005