Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
A lot of people here have mentioned the idea of a diaper machine. I'm unsure if this clip was shared yet but I stumbled accross it on youtube. I apologize if it was shared already.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: jcwilliams343, vp39, RuffRuff and 9 others
I remember watching that cartoon and wanting to have some put me in a diaper.

Reactions: denimchicken, KBoy, Cottontail and 2 others
It would be interesting if something like that did exist though. I just happened to stumble across it in a search didn't see the cartoon.

Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail and BBBen
Wow was that a trip down memory lane. I don't think I have seen that clip since I was 4 and wishing I could be in a diaper again. I always got a lot more attentive to the TV when something like that showed up.

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, Cottontail and 1 other person
Seems to be, that there are robots who could do diaper change and i heard about a maschine - but didnt find it on internet

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
To me , that music means....Diapers!

Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
A terrifying(ly funny) answer to the question "Where do babies come from?" featuring a cameo appearance by Donkey Kong's mom! :)

I wonder if any Warner Bros. employees ever diapered their own babies that way, just folding the diaper into a triangle and fastening it with one pin. I've tried it on myself several times over the years, including as a kid (probably after watching Looney Tunes). It really doesn't work very well.

This Disney short might be better known, at least to the older members here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jcwilliams343, mistykitty, vp39 and 3 others
I thought the Care Bears movie had something similar, but rewatching it just now, the machine only takes the diaper off the bears, and it’s the kids who put a new one on — still a really cute video and song, though! n-n I hope the link works!

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu and BBBen
CrayonRocket said:
I thought the Care Bears movie had something similar, but rewatching it just now, the machine only takes the diaper off the bears, and it’s the kids who put a new one on — still a really cute video and song, though! n-n I hope the link works!
There's a mickey mouse clubhouse one that does it all. I remember that because that's something I often watch in little mode.

On Netflix there is a episode of Jonny Test were he gets turned into a baby and I have rewatched it many times.

Back