I am So much IN TROUBLE!!!!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After 3 attempts I have finally gotten a Brit Box Subscription that works.

I just watched the first 4 episodes of Doctor Who. The true originals from 1963.

Now I have to tell myself to get ready for bed and Tomorrow I will have to keep myself from sitting down first thing in the morning and watching all day.

Reactions: NooNoo and DylanLewis
Oh man, I thought you were going to say you ran out of kitty litter.

egor said:
After 3 attempts I have finally gotten a Brit Box Subscription that works.

I just watched the first 4 episodes of Doctor Who. The true originals from 1963.

Now I have to tell myself to get ready for bed and Tomorrow I will have to keep myself from sitting down first thing in the morning and watching all day.
Dr Who rules! Tom Baker rules! Robert Holmes rules! Billie Piper rules!

Cottontail said:
Oh man, I thought you were going to say you ran out of kitty litter.
Now I have chewy.com for that issue.

I look at it this way I have 57 years of Doctor Who to get caught up on!
I watched it all the time in Collage when It was Ton Baker!!!

Reactions: DylanLewis
egor said:
Now I have chewy.com for that issue.
:ROFLMAO:

egor said:
I look at it this way I have 57 years of Doctor Who to get caught up on!
I watched it all the time in Collage when It was Ton Baker!!!
My roommate in college was a ginormous Dr. Who fan, and had the theme music set as the startup sound on his computer. Man that was annoying! :) Seems most who start watching get hooked, though, so I should probably avoid it.

DylanLewis said:
Dr Who rules! Tom Baker rules! Robert Holmes rules! Billie Piper rules!
I agree, however the only "prop" from the show I would love to own is John Partee (how ever it is spelled) Stutz bear cat .

Cottontail said:
:ROFLMAO:

My roommate in college was a ginormous Dr. Who fan, and had the theme music set as the startup sound on his computer. Man that was annoying! :) Seems most who start watching get hooked, though, so I should probably avoid it.
This is so true. But its the bad acting and misused scientific phrases that get you hooked.

Reactions: DylanLewis
egor said:
This is so true. But its the bad acting and misused scientific phrases that get you hooked.
Heh. Hmm... I remember when "Space: Above and Beyond" appeared in the mid 90's, the premiere episode had a line like, "That'll take lightyears!" I couldn't watch it after that.

egor said:
bad acting? I don't know what you mean …. LOL.

Though I did think Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper kind of broke that part of the mold.

Peter Capaldi is one of my favourite actors. I haven't watched the new generation Dr beyond the first season, so I haven't seen him in the role, but I hope/expect he would be first rate. Also want to get around to seeing Jodie Whitaker too.

I loved the first year of Dr. Who. I think that has the episode of "will you be my mommy", a W. W. II scene.

Back